Thing-A-Day February Craftalong 2020

It’s gorgeous!

1 Like

This ornament is beautiful!
I love snowflakes.

1 Like

what a fabulous save! I find it amazing that some people would throw that out with their old cards…beautiful…clever way to make it usable and live on!!!

1 Like

I’ve finished my hummingbird embroidery for my February stitchalong entry. I think I’m going to turn it into a zip pouch.

13 Likes

Awwww-look at the little heart! So sweet! :heart:

2 Likes

Hand sewed a little cushion today, part of a bigger project that I might use for the D & F Contest - Spring Cleaning with a Twist!

5 Likes

Yes! Love it! Can’t wait to see what this is a part of.

2 Likes

Busy working on pay raises today so my thing I made was homemade ham and potato soup!

Let me see if I can go grab a picture before hubby eats it all!

7 Likes

Today I just made dinner.

7 Likes

Mother/child art time, drawing unicorns based on Medieval descriptions:

7 Likes

mmm looks good…and simple enough to make…

1 Like

I made nothing yesterday; tonight I put gesso on some book pages and picked out 52 words for tomorrow’s project. Now I’m going to work on my cotton sock loom-knitting project in bed until I fall asleep (it won’t be long! :sleeping_bed:)

4 Likes

I’ve had one day so far where work got the better of me, but I’ve managed at least a little creative time every other day in February.

Mostly in the last week or so I worked on my journal

Everyone’s projects are so inspiring!

6 Likes

I did 4 rows on the Weasley sweater and am working on my blanket rows now. I also pulled yarn out for the second puffin stuffie I want to make for my daughter. I haven’t gotten to a point where I actually finish one thing a day, but at least I craft daily, that has to count, right?

4 Likes

My Hummingbird Zipper Pouch is complete!

12 Likes

I worked in my art journal today and worked on some notecards

15 Likes

That kind of day sounds like a great day! Everyone should be able to laugh so much! Great journal page!

1 Like

It really was – mostly just dumping stuff and mixing.

1 Like

I love the humming bird and all the art pieces!! Also everyone’s dinners look really good XD

I worked on my shawl a little more yesterday and today. Not very much cus I’ve been tired and then today my one eye hasn’t stopped watering all day so I didn’t want to focus. But I’m so close to being done!!

4 Likes

7/29 … I thought today would be more productive but all I did was crochet a few rows on my shawl.

5 Likes