Thing-A-Day February Craftalong 2020

@Lynx and @seeuudee glad to see I’m not the only one with a rubber duck collection!

3 Likes

While visiting my mom, I took my yarn and a crochet hook to work on some dishcloths for a friend. My mom saw what I was making and asked for a set for my aunt, so I made some for her and made zero headway on my friend’s set. :rofl:

I have potato soup simmering on the stove. It has been rainy, icky day and the kids asked to have it for dinner. Who am I to complain?

After dinner, I think I’ll work on some embroidery. It’s been a looooong time since I did any real embroidery.

4 Likes

I have a rabbit collection…:rofl:

rabbitduck

Before starting any new projects, I decided I need to spend a few days trying to wrap up my shawl. So marathon crochet night while hubby goes out and plays drums with the guys…

7 Likes

I had plans to make a lightbox today but I got distracted and made chili. I will get to it tonight. Yesterday’s crafts was a batch of coffee body scrub, and lip scrub to replace what I had used up. @AIMR That rabbit is so cute!

3 Likes

17/29 … forgot to post yesterday but still crocheted.

18/29 … added more rows to the afghan I started on Sunday …

6 Likes

I’m in bed looking at all the gorgeousness and thinking ‘did I craft today?’.
I have spent the evening setting up DS2s new tablet and fighting with playstore, but that doesn’t really count.
:thinking::thinking: then I remembered - I got some sewing for sketchbook done. A friend printed one of my computer modified lino prints onto transfer paper for me, I ironed it onto thick craft vilene and stitched into it. Didn’t take photos because my phone died.

3 Likes

Sunday - finished my challenge contest entry!

Monday - baked artichoke spinach mac and cheese. So delicious and gooey.

Today - apple crisp shortbread bars (recipe) - @AntBee directed me to this deliciousness. The only picture I got was after I came home from D&D, so… yeah they were popular!

3 Likes

Yesterday the bracelet I had made several days ago got an upgrade with some charms and findings.

Also made shakshuka for dinner. It was delicious.

5 Likes

mmmm yummy…

@MistressJennie Those are fabulous additions!

That sounds amazing!

1 Like

It is full-on magical now!

2 Likes

I worked yesterday then had a band boosters meeting, so I didn’t have a free moment to craft. But, I have had many days with tons of crafting…so, not gotta fuss over yesterday.

Today, I dropped the Ohio State quilt top off at my LQS for quilting (should be about a 3 week turnaround, which is awesome!).

Since I have the day off today, I plan to add some more photos into my LV photo album after I eat in lunch.

1 Like

I have a few individual things finished to catch up with for Thing-A-Day, but mostly I’ve been working on my sock. First one was finished on the 17th and I cast on for sock #2 yesterday.

9 Likes

A lot of my crafting time this week has gone to crafting a speech for my Toastmasters club’s speech contest. (I didn’t win, but I’m pretty happy with my performance.) Anyway, I have done some work on another Zetti piece. It’s currently languishing a bit, so I may have to shift gears.

4 Likes

Last night I started a project for an LC friend I’ll see next month, so I can’t share pics now. I’m doing some more work on it right now. And earlier today I did some sewing on a skirt project I’m trying to finish.

2 Likes

19/29 … went from grand daughter 2 back to grand daughter 1 for the last couple days of vacation. Did a number of rounds on my afghan while visiting with my DILs. I’ll be sad to leave our family but happy to get back to my sewing machine.

2 Likes

I got my NC driver’s license…I managed to get one row of knitting done before they called me…

9 Likes

I made my first masterboard today! It will be cut up for ATC bases.

6 Likes

This looks great! So many cool elements.

1 Like

Yes!!! More masterboards!!! It looks awesome!

1 Like