Three Mini Journals: Letters, Math, and Flowers. Re-fillable Midori/Travelers Style

I know these are journals/notebooks that usually would belong in the paper craft board, but since they are covered in fabric I’m putting them here :upside_down_face:

Made for the Garage Sale

All of these have three mini notebooks inserted and are ready to go anywhere in the world! :kissing_heart: The notebooks can be taken out and replaced also. They are fun to make and I’m glad I got them done before the sale is over.

Math Equations This one is from fabric I’ve been hoarding for a few years now… I saw it at a locally owned fabric store and snached some up without a plan. I was pleasantly surprised with how well the spine fabric looks with the math fabric. Very happy with the overall look of this one :grin:

Mixed Letters This one is a little darker green in person, my camera washed it out a bit :woman_shrugging: The spine is black with a grey spiral design. I wanted to use black elastic cord but I don’t have any black yet (Amazon here I come!) so I used white.

Grey Floral
Pretty flowers on grey with a sparkly grey spine, what more can I say? :slightly_smiling_face:

More pictures and information (dimensions and such) on their individual listings. And since I’m feeling oh-so-jenerous here is a link to my tutorial if you want to see my process and maybe make your own :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

yay! i got the math one!

3 Likes

These are beautiful! I’m kind of a notebook addict. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Those look great! What a nice way to fancy up an ongoing list book. I always feel so sad when getting to the end of one with a fave cover, this a such a good solution to that. And how generous of you to share the tutorial :kissing_heart:

1 Like

These are great! I especially like the fabric combination in the maths one

1 Like

I’m jelly!

1 Like

They’re all great…but that math one is top notch!

1 Like

Well if I have time before the sale is over I’ll try to make some more with the math fabric :grin:

2 Likes

Really pretty notebooks, great job

1 Like

These are just so darling.

1 Like