Tiny Little Christmas Apron

This little apron is for a bigger project, but it took long enough I consider it a whole project unto itself! :smiley: You can see the little rolling pin I made earlier fits right in the pocket!

Apron01

The fabric and both colors of baby ric rac are vintage items picked up at thrift stores. The star button from a big lot of Christmas themed buttons in various colors, shapes, and sizes. The green ribbon was from the dollar bins at a craft store a few years ago and this used up the last of it.

Apron03

It’s 4" (10+ cm) tall excluding the neck loop.

EDIT: Here is the final project this was made for.

28 Likes

Very cute! And so much Christmas cheer!

1 Like

That is so sweet! I want to make one for myself :grinning:

Adorable! Can’t wait to see the rest.

Thanks everyone!

So cheerful!

Love this item too … can’t wait to see everything!

Why is everything mini so friggin cute?! I can’t wait to see all these pieces come together!!

DYING!! And great job matching up the pocket to the main piece

Thanks everyone! I am getting close to having the whole shebang together! EEP!

@bethntim Thank you for noticing! I fiddled really hard to get that to match. I almost wanted to not put things into the pocket so it would show just how matched the pattern is!

1 Like

I’m going out on a limb, and guess your project has something to do with Christmas and baking. I bet there’s a dog in it somewhere.
Cute!

So stinking cute! Love it!!!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

You’ll just have to wait and see! As for the dog… now ya’ got me thinkin’.

1 Like

Aw, that’s so cute!

This is flippin’ adorable.

Awww, thanks y’all!

I am getting really curious what this “bigger project” is!

1 Like

I was thinking it was going to be Sasquatch!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see the end result! This apron is amazing! Having done the stripe matching thing on minis myself, I can totally appreciate the effort that took! You have to be SO precise with the tiny things!

1 Like

Thanks, you guys! I hope that the end result is a total surprise!