Tiny Triceratops Trio

I came across this pattern: Triceratops Amigurumi – Club Crochet and they were so darn adorable, I had to make one! Plus, the triceratops is my favorite dinosaur (because everyone should have a favorite dinosaur, right?). I followed along with the video to make the first one (the aqua one) and then, because they were so quick to make (and so freakin’ CUTE!!), I made 2 more. The second two together took me only a little longer than the first one. I would have made more but I didn’t have any more of the small eyes (and attaching the eyes was the hardest part of this whole pattern).

And, just because… a trio of tiny triceratops tushies :slight_smile:

38 Likes

They are so adorable, tushies too :heart_eyes: The colours are nice and vibrant!

Yes, everyone should have a favourite dinosaur.

2 Likes

Thanks! If the weather wasn’t so lousy, I’d head to the store for more eyes. This is such a fun little pattern to use up scrap yarn.

3 Likes

Mine is a stegosaurus!

This trio is adorable! I love them all :hearts:

5 Likes

The stegosaurus is my second favorite! :slight_smile:

One of the three is going to be a gift (the gold one, I think), so I think I will most certainly need to make another one so I can still have a trio :laughing:

2 Likes

SQUEEEEE! Ack! These are so adorable!

5 Likes

Cute, cute, cute!

2 Likes

OMG, the cutest! Get outta here with all that cute, I. Can’t. Even.

2 Likes

Tee hee hee, T tushies!

2 Likes

These are SO CUTE!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Adorable!!!

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! And, they are sitting on my table just looking at me. Seriously, if I had any more of the eyes, the herd would be growing. They are just the perfect little size!

Computer mouse for scale…

12 Likes

Oh my gosh!! They are so teeny, cherry, and vibrant! I love them!

4 Likes

Their little butts :heart:!

4 Likes

Gah!!! So cute! twitches You made them in such happy colors, and yes, the little booties are extremely cute, too!! :laughing::two_hearts::cherry_blossom:

Also, Pachycephalosaurus! Their heads made me giggle. :relaxed::heart:

3 Likes

Squeeiii! Adorable :smiley:
I love blue dinosaurs, so he is totally my fave! Nice work :heart_hands:

Brontosaurus are my fave :wink:

4 Likes

Their little butts are adorable. LOL!

2 Likes

So. Freakin. CUTE!

2 Likes

Thank you! The neat thing about this pattern is that the only thing that needs to be stitched on separately is the little horns, and they’re very easy to do. Their legs are bobble stitches!

3 Likes

I love these little guys!!

2 Likes