Tiny Triceratops Trio

I love these little guys!!

2 Likes

Omg these are adorable.

Apatosaurus is my favourite dinosaur. And tattooed on my left arm. But I wear a stegosaur around my neck. And I carry a trex tote bag.
I have a thing for dinosaurs.

2 Likes

Maybe we should have a dinosaur swap soon!

1 Like

Ack! These are so dang adorable! And their little bums! Can’t handle all the cute!

2 Likes

These are seriously adorable! Especially the pic of them just hanging out near your computer mouse :smile:

2 Likes

@Kwality570 hosted the last dino swap and it was fantastic.
These are so cute. I think the fact that they are a herd ups the cute factor. I love them so much. Little projects like this make me wish I could crochet.

2 Likes

OMG! I’m in love! These little cuties are so cute!

3 Likes

I think I might need to make a bit of a rainbow herd… I might start on the next set tonight so I’m ready to add the eyes when I pick some up tomorrow.

They are definitely fun to arrange and photograph! So tiny and cute! If it wasn’t a freezing mess of snow and ice outside, there would be a nature photoshoot happening.

And, @gozer, you could absolutely learn to crochet!

Also, if there’s another dinosaur swap, I might join in (I keep swearing off swapping… and then continue to swap).

3 Likes

These are ADORABLE!!! Look at their little ruffs!!

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Tiny Triceratops Trio is one of this week’s featured projects. You are amazing! :heart: :tada:

2 Likes

Thank you! I am honored (as are the trio of triceratops ;D )!

1 Like

I’m so pleased to see this as one of the featured projects, it made me so happy to see what you created this week! :hugs:

2 Likes

Every time I see these I love them more!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure “squeeeee” is the only proper response here.

I can’t even handle how cute these are! I need to make an army of tiny triceratops!

(Ankylosaurus is my favorite)

2 Likes

The herd has increased! Nine new additions!

And their tushies!

The entire herd together (Twelve Tiny Triceratops!):

And twelve tiny tushies!

I made the latest batch using a variety of yarns, and it affected their final sizes. I used: Red Heart Super Saver (the first 3 were also RHSS), Caron Simply Soft (they are the smallest), Hooks & Loops Impeccable, Vanna’s Choice, I Love This Yarn.

I will surely be making more of these. They use such a small amount of yarn that they are a fun little stash buster.

7 Likes

I came back to this post hoping to see this :arrow_up:!

They’re sooo cuuuute!!

1 Like

Ohh, squee! They’re all so fantastic but I have faves for sure.
Teal, green, orange, purple & mustard. And all of those blues too. Awesome!

1 Like

they are so cute

1 Like

Thanks! They are currently sitting on my table clustered around some wrapped birthday presents. And, coincidentally, the gift wrap coordinates quite nicely with them!

Ooh! Those are sooo adorable.

Man, if only I could crochet. Funnily enough, brain no likey crochey…:no_mouth:.

2 Likes