Tissue Case

This was a super quick little project I did this morning. My crafty space is starting to get organized and I was itching make something.

I used the “curved tissue case” tutorial from Hanaco Handicrafts

Fabric is Cotton and Steel “fruit dots” by Melody Miller that I got in Japan and some random pink I had in my stash.

20 Likes

I love the way the curves cross in the front. Thus tuned out really cute! I may have to make some for my mom and MIL for stocking stuffers this year! Thanks for sharing that pattern. :star_struck:

2 Likes

It’s so pretty…and functional!

1 Like

Love that curved flap!

1 Like

I also love that curved flap top and think it goes especially well with the pop art vibe of the fruit dots!

1 Like

So pretty!

Thanks for the pattern link…I think by now everyone I gave a tissue holder way back when needs a new one! This will be a nice stocking stuffer for sure! Love your choice of fabrics…very modern!

2 Likes

This is really cute!

1 Like

Cute! I really like the pattern and the fabric you chose.

:rainbow: Congratulations! Your great craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects!

1 Like

I love the way this curves in! It really elevates the basic tissue cozy pattern! I’m adding it to my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the inspiration, I made some of my own.

These will go in our holiday goody bags!!

3 Likes

Nice fabric!! Excellent coices!

I love that these keep popping up and I may just end up making a few for stocking stuffers this year.

2 Likes

This is where I got the idea! I am making a bunch more!

1 Like