TM Patch swap, anyone?

Hello! I’ve been really craving a TM patch swap, but do not have the bandwidth to host anything right now. Is anyone else interested in holding/joining one?

4 Likes

I have really enjoyed Teesha patch swaps in the past. Hmmmm… I promised my son I’d make some things for him, so it would depend on timing and how it meshed with other commitments. Doubt I could host.

3 Likes

I love TM patches!

2 Likes

I could host, but I don’t know if I’d want to play :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I believe @craftADDchick is going to set one up! I hope we can get enough swappers!

4 Likes

I’m in!

1 Like

I’ll try to set it up this weekend!

2 Likes

Woo-hoo! After I finish my responsibilities for my OWS, I love this idea! I have collected patches from other TM/personal swaps, and I love them. Still no idea what I will do with them, other than collect them and look at them, but I regret nothing! :joy:

2 Likes

I completely forgot to set this up! I can’t do it today, but I’m setting a reminder to do it tomorrow. Sorry about the delay!

4 Likes

No worries! You know that you’re the bomb dot com!!

I put all my patches in a modular display thing above my work desk and I look at them all day. Sometimes for patience, but mostly for inspiration. I can’t wait to swap with y’all!

5 Likes

LOL! Thanks!

I have a draft all set to launch, but I just need to wait for approval from the Swap mods. I forgot about that step!

I’m still not sure if I’ll participate myself or if I’m just going to organize. I do have February break in the middle of the swap, so I might be able to swing it.

3 Likes

Here you go!

2 Likes