TM square positive affirmations

Made for friends & coworkers. I have a big pile of these in the works, some will be abandoned around town.

Hammered copper wire hangers, just wire from the hardware store shaped with pliers & banged flat with a hammer.

Words printed on fabric, iron a piece of freezer paper to fabric, cut to letter size & run through a printer. Peel away the freezer paper & back with fusible webbing to attach to the patches.

The one without a hanger has magnets inside.

20 Likes

Very cool! I love the abandoned art idea. And they are so pretty! The hammered wire is a lovely touch.

2 Likes

These are really cool! It would be such a treat to find one.

2 Likes

I love these, both the wire hangers and magnets!!

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

They are all cool. Thanks for the tip about printing on fabric. Im going to have to try it!

2 Likes

I love these! Your heart is so big and generous to make things like this to bring happiness to people’s lives. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are so beautiful. :heart:

1 Like

Also love these! :star_struck: The “Nothing Ventured” one is particularly aesthetically pleasing to me because of the asymmetrical but also well-balanced copper hanger. :heart: You’re doing such a beautiful job, and I’m sure anyone who finds one would be delighted.

2 Likes

TM patches are some of my favourite things, but I REALLY love the way you’ve made the wire hangers. Their flat finish is so appealing.
RAKs are always great, thank you for spreading the crafty love in the world :hugs:

1 Like

lovely! great idea