I embroidered this for January stitchalong theme, but knew I didn’t want to hoop it, so I set it aside to think about what to do. I decided a while back that I would make it into a journal, and that finally came to life tonight.
I added cut heavy cardstock and spray glued some batting to the front to give the cover some dimension and a soft feel.
It has 5 signatures using 3 sheets of paper each making each signature equal 12 pages.
I think I could have bound it a little tighter as it wiggles quite a bit (but I think coptic does).
Each the book alternates between a bright and soft yellow.
The back is green cardstock.
The book measures 5" by 7".
Thanks for looking!