Tombstone ATC Swap Gallery

I received from @audity and @Bunny1kenobi today and got some amazing cards
2 adorable ones from audity

Beetlejuice from bunny1kenobi

Thank you so much, these are some amazing cards that are going in my bedroom with all of my other halloween goodies

1 Like

I am quite thankful to/for AlphaStamps for the images. And Office Depot for a superior color printer.

1 Like

@Bunny1kenobi That sand worm!!!

1 Like

Thanks!! :grin: Glad you like it!

Here is my chonky tombstone from @goatgoddesss.
An uninvited guest…

It is so cool. The girl is like a flat piece of plastic, can’t think of what they’re called. It has so many tiny details that it’s fun to just sit and look at it. Then I try to figure out how it was made. And the extra surprise-- it has a light built into it!

Thank you @goatgoddesss!!!

3 Likes

sandworm - that is great!

your welcome irid3sc3nt - glad you like it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I received from Thanate!!

The fancy stitched skeleton is so impressive! And the little black cat is fuzzy :grin:

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

What is the writing?

That is a really cool tombstone! Embroidery - who would have thought?

Requiescat in Pace (ie Latin for “rest in peace” but there was a very subtle terrible cat pun to be made…)

2 Likes

I thought the word cat was spaced a little apart!

I think that was entirely accidental, but you’re welcome to pretend I did it on purpose. :smile:

My card from @WiccadWitch came today:

Not only does it have amazing texture (love the candles!) but the back is also very cool too. :green_heart:

1 Like

I love those candles! The elements all work together.

Love the texture on this card!

I am really loving seeing all the interpretations of this theme! When I search ATC examples online it feels like they are more of-a-piece and it’s wonderful to see that there is really so much individuality and variety in approach.

Embroidery!
3D!
Collage AND wee assemblage!

got mine from Kittykill and its beyond fab! love it. such a great tombstone and a very nice card - thanks!

1 Like

Yeah! So glad it got to you safe.

Oooo! Nice! Love the dancing witches especially!

I received from @thanate today! The cat’s crazy eye is killin me! And the embroidery… has a winged skellie! Eep! Eek!

2 Likes

that is cool Thanate - the thread work is wonderful - love the cats too.

1 Like

Hahaha, that cat is pretty funny! Very pretty skelly.