Tombstone ATC Swap Gallery

Here is my tombstone from @kittykill. It has a lot of paper elements to it that stick out and have a 3D effect using pop tabs. It has a rectangular base to hold it up. I really like the tree and the camouflaged spider on the fence. It’s all really cool. Where did you find the haunted house? And is the fence a diecut you cut yourself or did you purchase it that way?
Thank you!!

4 Likes

Wow! That’s a stunner @kittykill!

I received a couple of cuties from @monstersmiles!

They are both adorable! I’m fond of the bat wings and the ghost! So cute! Thank you!

3 Likes

Here is the tombstone I made for @audity:

4 Likes

Super creepy! I like the embellishment at the top. Did you draw the moons?

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I did draw the moons! They were based on one she had pinned.

That is awesome and super creepy.

1 Like

Thank you!

I concur, super creepy! I think I’d have to put a little peek a boo curtain over the center, lol!

1 Like

Lol!!

WOWZERS! @kittykill is going crazy with the 3D spookiness! @monstersmiles those are so KEWT! And the sparkles! @Bunny1kenobi you has The Creepz! The moons are fab and the “weeds” are so wispily eery!

Just last night I returned from 8 days away where I didn’t open my laptop one single time. I did poke around on LC a little from my phone, but I have so much to catch up on. INCLUDING posting pics of the awesomeness I received while I was away from @WiccadWitch ! I have A LOT I have to do today before dinnertime, so I hope to get the pics posted tomorrow. THANK YOU, Lacey!

1 Like

Here is my tombstone from @megwell! She sent it in a card with the label for a pumpkin ale, which I enjoy seeing different designs. I think my favorite to drink was Pumpkick at one point, but alcohol hasn’t been my thing for a long time. I’ll still taste it, but that’s about it.

Anywho.

The background is torn layered papers and possibly magazine? It’s a really neat effect with the colors and uneven stripes. The cat and bat are a slick black with green edges. She had sent the ATC with cardboard protecting them because they pop out a little! It’s subtle, so I can still store it as a regular ATC if I wanted. The cut out text reads “till the shadows grew”. The backside has it’s own jack o lantern shiny paper. I almost forgot to add that it may look like the bat is outside the dimensions of a regular ATC, but because of the subtle indents at the bottom of the “stone”, it still fits within the 2.5x3.5 standard sleeve!
It’s delicate and spooky and now on my mantle :grin:. Thank you, @megwell!

3 Likes

Annnd here are the pics of the awesomeness from @WiccadWitch !

This lady seems so serious!

And a little shimmery action on the back, too.

Thanks again for swapping with me!

2 Likes

Yay, I’m so relieved it finally got there, and intact!

The yellowish paper is from a Halloween greeting card. The bat turned out to be exactly 2.5 inches wing to wing (don’t ask me how excited I was when I figured that out), but ultimately I liked it better a little askew.

1 Like

those are both so nice - like the dimension of the pumpkin and candles. And the cat and bat are very cool.

1 Like