Tweed hat (sewn)

No it’s not private. Weird. When I click on it, it takes me there. Hmmm… its annekata.blogspot.com she has a tutorial link and the hat is listed. Click the little carrot in the corner. The hat was super easy. It’ll be even easier the second time around since I have a better idea of what size to make the band to get the fit I’d like.

I found my way to it by googling, thank you! Looks like a nice pattern.

1 Like

The tweed fabric is lovely and you made a great hat. The brooch adds quite a flair to it.

1 Like

Super cute and stylish!

1 Like

So cute! Love the addition of the brooch!

1 Like

That hat turned out so well! It looks like you custom picked that fabric for the hat, love it when stash works out like that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:heart: I bought a crap ton of it for a skirt I made last year (which I should post because I don’t believe I have yet). I’m really bad at guessing how much fabric I need for a project. In this case I think the width was way longer than standard. Oops. But I do love it so I’m okay without that.

2 Likes

Adorable! The pin looks so great with your hat.

2 Likes

I have an old skirt that I have been saving for fabric… maybe this is the project for it!

Love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I googled to find it too, thanks for sharing! I think I have an old skirt I meant to repurpose. I have just the vintage silk hankie to use too, I’ve been saving it to line a hat.

1 Like

It was the perfect afternoon project. So easy and quick. I do wonder what the heck is wrong with my hyperlink. Maybe I’ll try to redo it on the laptop with a bigger screen.

Your hat is so cute!! Love it!

1 Like

What a fun hat! (Link isn’t working for me too, but I found it anyway)

Great work!

1 Like

I love this! So cute and classy!

1 Like

It looks fantastic on you!

1 Like

It is a pretty hat, almost the kind of design I love! And it makes me think that I can make one myself (especially as all hats I see are too big, only time I find hats that fit is if I go for kids hats)

Also, the link doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

Thanks!

Does it work now? It’s weird because it totally works for me but clearly doesn’t work for others. I’ve deleted and re-hyperlinked it so I’m hoping it works now.

1 Like

@Rlynn, YES it does! Thanks! :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Yay! :tada: thanks, no idea how I fixed it but glad it is fixed!

1 Like

Oh I love this!! What a sweet idea and a perfect place for your new pin! This makes my heart sing!! :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like