Two more casserole carriers

I like to try to make a pattern more than once so I feel like I got my money’s worth. This pattern was set up to make two at once, so I did that this time. @Bunny1kenobi requested red and black to go with her kitchen, so I found some cherry fabric that I thought fit the bill. The green was from my stash.
The constrict to fit big and small dishes.

I added the other one to the STS. If It doesn’t sell I am sure I will be able to use it around the holidays. :wink:

16 Likes

Yaaaay! So cool! I think these carriers are amazing and I’m so excited to get one of my own!!

3 Likes

I love these. It makes me want to go a’visitin’ with food in-hand!

4 Likes

I totally get this! These carriers seem so handy and it’s nice that you can fold them up when not in use. They look really good!

3 Likes

Really nice-looking, and so functional too!

2 Likes

I really like these! Do they fit a specific size casserole dish, or can they accommodate a few sizes? I’m thinking that these would be fun gifts for a couple of people at work. Did you share the pattern link on an earlier post? I’ll have to go look for it!

1 Like

They adjust to different sizes. I got the oatrern on Etsy. Im on my phone now, but i will try to remember to add the link later.

2 Likes

@gozer Nice work! I haven’t tried making one of these yet. Did you use Insulbright or something else?

1 Like

Yes. They have insulbrite in rhem.

1 Like