Two Wild cake

I made this cake for my granddaughter’s birthday! The theme was “Two Wild”, with lots of animals and jungle prints.

Here’s a close up of the little picks- I made these also. They were double sided.

It didn’t look all that special until we cut it open:

…and a gratuitous cutie shot:

12 Likes

The critters are cute…but, the surprise and star is the inside of the cake! WOW ! I just knew you were going to be an awesome grandma…making the best of things for your family…so glad you are close to them!

3 Likes

Aww, thanks @AIMR! :hugs:

1 Like

Did you draw those animals? They would make adorable paintings for a child’s room…

and, wow…she sure has grown! Did you make her jungle themed top as well? gahhh…killing me with all this cuteness!

2 Likes

I did not draw them… I just found them online and printed them, added some gold accents. Her mom bought her the outfit. :smiley: I’m so flattered that you want to give me credit for all the things!! :wink::heart:

And yeah… she’s adorable!!

2 Likes

That cake is awesome but the fact that she is eating it in a leopard print outfit raises it to another level.

3 Likes

That cake is amazing! I’ve never seen one with animal prints inside.

4 Likes

This is awesome! Those layers, the colors, everything is perfect! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone!

2 Likes

Two wild, indeed! Just like those critters, you have to look a little longer to “spot” it’s specialness! The cutie shot reminds me a bit of Pebbles Flintstone… ADORBZ!

2 Likes

Thanks!

I think she has a pebbles vibe going too! In fact, if we made a headband with a bone on it, she could go as Pebbles for Halloween!!

2 Likes

Wow! The inside of that cake is a show stopper!

3 Likes

I audibly gasped when I saw the inside of the cake! And your granddaughter is so cute

3 Likes

Thank you, everyone!

1 Like

I don’t even have a clue how you would do something like that in cake. super cool! And your granddaughter is adorable.

1 Like

Thank you! :heart: