Typewriter Gift Box for Father's Day

Delia has gotten a head start on Father’s Day for her beloved Papa.

The activity of writing manuscripts is referred to as “typing” so I was excited when I found the project files for this on svgcut.com. Over time, I had picked up the papers with him in mind, but not necessarily for this project.

Typewriter05

The files include a liner piece in the bottom so clean up the look as well add strength and I was stoked to find a typewriter image in on of the pads in my stash! Just just wish I’d cut it “upside down” so more of it showed through the opening, but… whatevs!

Typewriter07

20 Likes

Woot! It’s so elaborate, it’s amazing to consider that it’s just paper. Wow. And it’s only the BOX!

1 Like

Thank you!

Hehe! In this case, the box might be the best part of the gift! Delia doesn’t get super elaborate for Mother’s or Father’s Day.

1 Like

Whoa! This is crazy rad!

1 Like

Wow! I love this! Delia has mad skills, just like her Mama! :wink:

1 Like

Very impressive! My husband is lucky if his gift gets boxed and wrapped… He’d probably keel over if I gave him something as awesome as this!

1 Like

Magniificent!

Aw, shucks! THANKS EVERYONE!

So freakin cute!

Thanks so much!

Not sure how I missed seeing this…it’s fantastic!
You used the perfect papers for your project :slight_smile:

This is AMAZING!

Ahhh, thanks, you two! Delia is using it again this year for Father’s Day! It’s been sitting on the piano since last year and she and I put gifts into it over the weekend while her papa was away.

1 Like

This is amazing!

Thank you!

That looks like so much work. I would go bonker. But it’s incredible looking!

1 Like

Thanks! I get in a zone on these things, but yes they are a bit of effort!

Wow Delia, you made your dad an amazing gift!

1 Like