Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I have a keychain I bought from another weaver using a rainbow zipper, cork fabric, and some of her handwoven fabric. It’s my favorite keychain ever!

15 Likes

lol If you think it, it exists! lol

You know that I am now going to have to find rainbow hardware…

Edited: it exists!
Rainbow Key Ring Hardware

5 Likes

Now, often it does. In the 90s, not always… :grin: (tho I’m still waiting for clear acrylic shoe heels w/ rainbow swirls in them)

sounds of everyone googling

3 Likes

Hello! Sorry for the poor pictures… I’m trying to thin out my craft stash. I found some baggies with punched shapes that I will probably never use (I’ve had them for too many years to count). I’ll keep them around for a little while but any left over on Monday will probably be tossed out.

Random papers, mostly colored paper. Quarter for size reference

Snow flakes

Leaves

Deer

Butterflies

Scalloped hearts

Small hearts

Let me know if you want any! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I have an idea for those small hearts! I’d take them all!

2 Likes

I’ll send them your way! :heart:

2 Likes

Ooo deer and leaves for me, if it’s okay :blush:

3 Likes

They’re yours! :smile:

3 Likes

happy claps

2 Likes

Whilst the rest of my family were throwing the last of the contents of my grandparents house into the skip :disappointed_relieved: I threw some more stuff into my car. :grimacing: (It’s getting it out of the house either way right?)

If anyone is chasing ric rac or lace, I’ve got a few different colours.

I also found her tatting stash. I ditched all the patterns as they were all in heavy magazine/books, but I kept all the shuttles (some are clover brand). If anyone wants one or two or three?

3 Likes

I bought way too many embroidery pieces when Spoonflower had a sale. My idea was to hang them as a grouping in my bedroom/library. I overestimated the amount of room I had to hang these, plus, I went for a cat/book theme.

So, does anyone want these? The idea is to embellish them with stitching, but you could also use them just as fabric…they are a linen cotton blend.

8 Likes

I would love the jellyfish one :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

Great! I’ll send it to you. It’s cute just as it is. Do you want the hoop as well?

1 Like

yes please, if you don’t mind :innocent:

1 Like

Sounds a bit weird but if you have the rectangular anchovy or sardine tins that you want to send, lmk. I just prefer it if the lids are totally off and they’re clean. I suppose I could use a round tin, but they’re so easily recognizable…

2 Likes

Not weird at all…my husband eats a can a day…I will save a few for you! I’ll go dig through the recyclables as well since they don’t get picked up until later this week…how many do you want?

3 Likes

:heart: Because of course, it’s Linda who’s got a “stash” of anything! :rofl:

11 Likes

I was thinking that!! :wink:

2 Likes