Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Ooh! I might be interested in a few of those patterns :grin:

2 Likes

Iโ€™m hoping to do some more clothes sewing, Iโ€™d happily look over those patterns :slight_smile:

@AIMR Iโ€™m also planning on doing some clothes sewing, so if youโ€™ve and plus sizes Iโ€™d been interested x

1 Like

Hey guys! A few of you have requested sticker so Iโ€™ll sort through them today and divide them between you :kissing_heart: Iโ€™ll post again if I have any leftover :smile:

3 Likes

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

Itโ€™s time to vote in the All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

1 Like

And hereโ€™s what I did with the hearts!

I made myself a temp grid with washi tape and yarn to get everything lined up.

Thanks again for sharing!!

19 Likes

The power of repetition! What a beautiful piece you made!

3 Likes

That looks awesome! :tada:

2 Likes

Wow, your idea was brilliant!

3 Likes

Gorgeous!

2 Likes

Youโ€™re on a framing roll! And genius grid!!!

2 Likes

Wow, how fabulous!

1 Like

Clever temporary grid! Lovely hearts!!

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s really lovely! My gears are turning a little with ideas for diesโ€ฆ

I hope youโ€™ll give it its own topic.

4 Likes

Good idea! Iโ€™ll create one now.

Eta - here it is

3 Likes

I posted a while ago about a monopoly quilt I am planning/collecting/cutting for. I have found a solid that is a close match to the centre area of the game board, but havent been able to find any blenders that are similar (Iโ€™m using blenders for the property colours).

This is the solid.

And here is the pic of my dadโ€™s monopoly board.

Does anyone have any scraps/leftovers of a blender that is similar? Although itโ€™s called spearmint, its not really minty green, itโ€™s more of a pale sage?

Anything more than 5" square would be useful to add some interest.

3 Likes

What do you mean by โ€œblendersโ€, Iโ€™m not sure what that might be?

1 Like

Usually is it a single coloured patterned fabric like these

2 Likes

That is a tough color. I checked every green and grey I had an nothing is even closeโ€ฆI even checked Monopoly Boards to make sure it was the green you need. Sorry!

1 Like