Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Do you use charts for making doilies? I have tons of doily patterns but they are all charts.

2 Likes

I can read charts.

2 Likes

Well, that’s good because the directions are in Japanese! ha ha

I will pm you to get more details of what you would like!

5 Likes

I’ll take some pics tomorrow and show you what I have

2 Likes

Old crochet and knitting pattern books that are out of copyright can be donated to the Antique Pattern Library (.org) APL - Frequently Asked Questions

6 Likes

:seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face:

HEY EV-ERY-BODY! It’s time to vote in the Spring Is In The Air Challenge! Get on over there before the poll closes on March 27, 2023!

I may still have some old patterns on my shelf for knitting. How do I know when the copyright is expired?

I believe the rule is: β€œCopyright protection lasts for the life of the author plus an additional 70 years.”

1 Like

Whoa. That’s a long time. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Does anyone have any neon yarn - think dodgy 80’s colours?

I want to make some legwarmers for an 80s theme night at my gym. Thought I’d ask before buying

2 Likes

I don’t have enough of that kind of yarn. I have a small ball of hot pink, certainly not enough for even a mitten. It’s the scratchy kind, too. Is Red Heart yarn still manufactured?

I’m reorganizing my studio and destashing. If you’d like any of these quilt patterns please message me and I’ll get them in the mail to you …

taken

taken

5 Likes

Those winter skinnies look like something @Cindy would enjoy.

2 Likes

Umm, Magpie? Have more coffee. :joy::wink:

8 Likes

The odds of my using it are small, but if nobody else wants the arrows I would love to have a look at that pattern. (but feel free to snipe it if you actually expect you’d make it)

2 Likes

Oh hahaha. Early morning on the phone no glasses :laughing:

10 Likes

Well, obviously you were right, just a bit late is all. :laughing:

6 Likes

:joy: I enjoyed many other ones but never these ones :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve made it already but won’t again so I’ll send it to you.

3 Likes

Does anyone want any denim - scraps (ish) from many pairs of jeans I was gifted when I had the amazing idea to make a denim quilt. (I did actually make the quilt :scream:)

I have lots of cut off legs and smaller scraps.

1 Like