Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Just popping in to say I added a couple of pictures to my list.

2 Likes

I have some things I’ll be adding to my list this evening. Mostly greeting cards. Some handmade, some store bought. I took pictures and will be adding as I edit them (with numbers or something to help track them…) Stay tuned!

2 Likes

I posted some crochet thread in my list.

1 Like

I added some assorted crafting bits…

1 Like

Done! :stuck_out_tongue: I still haven’t taken pictures for masterboard examples but just envision a paint explosion on paper :sweat_smile: I’m off to unwind! In the case of multiple claims on the same item I’ll go with whoever messages me first. Please understand if I’m not at my computer to constantly update :wink:

1 Like

Maybe you should join the Box if Whimsies/Miniatures Swap.

3 Likes

Lol!!! She did! :+1::laughing:

5 Likes

I checked the list, but managed to miss her name!

2 Likes

:blush: I couldn’t resist. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you for thinking of me, but I don’t have any particular use for those. For creatures with black eyes, I prefer to use black beads.

3 Likes

And here is what happens as you wait for claims on your giveaways… :joy:

8 Likes

I wonder if @saintcady @lindyv321 or @Kira saw your wood pieces?

1 Like

Good for you! That looks nice & squishy.
I found so many things that want my attention too. I’ve got to focus & keep photographing my give-aways.

1 Like

Since it is made up of thread, it is actually quite rough…I am going to put it into a basket with some soap to make a spa gift of sorts. I love the thread cloths for scrubbing in the shower.

2 Likes

I sent some things off to @endymion @calluna and @susieoregon :tada:

@susieoregon I only sent part of yours, I’ll get the rest out later :slight_smile: Please let me know if it gets to you safely and if you end up owing postage let me know!!! I think it will be fine but it was a little bulky :sweat_smile: You should have some fun stamps though :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I sent out to @audity, @gozer, @LuckyXIIICreations and @princessP!

I have four to go out tomorrow as well! So good to see stuff going out to others and out of my bins!

@Reinikka and @aspenwall…I am cutting fabrics still! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you! I can’t wait. I worked on doll clothes today. Lol!

1 Like

lol I am making crochet flowers with some of the crochet thread I have in my giveaway pile…I hope I don’t stop at each supply and make something or it will be 50 years in the future before it is gone! lol

I am going to work harder tomorrow and go through some more stuff…

5 Likes

I added some finished products to my list.
Set 18: Crocheted flower pins, that I used to make from leftover pieces of yarn. Each one is decorated with a button or some beads. I offer them in random sets of 10 (I have a gazillion in stock). You can use them as accessories, or add them to your own craft projects.

Just a reminder: I don’t need anything in return.

3 Likes

This is an amazing idea! I haven’t had much mojo lately, but looking at supplies gets the gears turning!

5 Likes