Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

It’s like you’re describing my mind… LOL

5 Likes

I’m adding photos to my list now…

2 Likes

After meeting with our nephew as executor of our estate, I realized I did not want him to have the daunting task of clearing out my stuff…it pains me to think so much would go to trash. I have given him the name of a few trusted people here to contact to help him with all of the crafting goods, but I am hoping to make it easier for everybody now. I am not trying to be morbid…I am trying to be realistic. I have more stuff than I can possibly physically make even I did it 24/7!

17 Likes

That is very smart of you. I just read a book about “death cleaning” and how much of a gift to ourselves, our loved ones, and our stuff it is to go through things on our own when we are able rather than leave it for a time when emotions are high and dumpsters are deep.

9 Likes

Have you considered opening an appointment-only supply shop in your attic? Magpie’s Miscellany: “I might have it!” :grin:

9 Likes

Come on by chica, whatever you need, “I might have it”! Ha!

4 Likes

Just popping in to say I added a couple of pictures to my list.

2 Likes

I have some things I’ll be adding to my list this evening. Mostly greeting cards. Some handmade, some store bought. I took pictures and will be adding as I edit them (with numbers or something to help track them…) Stay tuned!

2 Likes

I posted some crochet thread in my list.

1 Like

I added some assorted crafting bits…

1 Like

Done! :stuck_out_tongue: I still haven’t taken pictures for masterboard examples but just envision a paint explosion on paper :sweat_smile: I’m off to unwind! In the case of multiple claims on the same item I’ll go with whoever messages me first. Please understand if I’m not at my computer to constantly update :wink:

1 Like

Maybe you should join the Box if Whimsies/Miniatures Swap.

3 Likes

Lol!!! She did! :+1::laughing:

5 Likes

I checked the list, but managed to miss her name!

2 Likes

:blush: I couldn’t resist. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you for thinking of me, but I don’t have any particular use for those. For creatures with black eyes, I prefer to use black beads.

3 Likes

And here is what happens as you wait for claims on your giveaways… :joy:

8 Likes

I wonder if @saintcady @lindyv321 or @Kira saw your wood pieces?

1 Like

Good for you! That looks nice & squishy.
I found so many things that want my attention too. I’ve got to focus & keep photographing my give-aways.

1 Like

Since it is made up of thread, it is actually quite rough…I am going to put it into a basket with some soap to make a spa gift of sorts. I love the thread cloths for scrubbing in the shower.

2 Likes