Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I am looking forward to this weekend, I am sorting craft supplies & will finally be able to give away instead of just taking! Woot!

2 Likes

I received a wonderful package from @calluna!
It contained several markers and a lovely collection of paper ephemera for my art.
Thank you so much, calluna!

6 Likes

I’m going to be updating my list later with some quilting magazines!

2 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi, that you for this great mail, I just love those cute kitties!

Thanks for the tulle @LuckyXIIICreations! I have plans for this…

9 Likes

Do you need more rolls of tulle? Any particular color? I can add it to your mountain… :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Edel I added your name to the list with a click link. You make #29!

Friends, I did a little organizing & I have so many whimsies. Did anybody miss out on their chance for that swap? @Edel, I’ll send you some but I could fill 10 boxes, honestly. Please take this stuff off my hands!
Aside from audity, who else likes spooky/Halloween?

2 Likes

I love Halloween and spooky.

1 Like

Awesome! I am working on a batch of happy mail & you’re on the list, I’ll combine mail outs :slight_smile:

I love spooky and Halloween!

1 Like

Wicked! I have stuff to send you too!

1 Like

Who doesn’t like spooky and halloweeny

Is it too early to buy a Christmas tree? I’m thinking I want a pink one this year, so it can be a flamingo themed one.

5 Likes

Ummm why wait!? You could keep that up all year in your crafts palace.

2 Likes

lol I think I might start some flamingo ornaments for that tree…lol

1 Like

@kittykill The girls are digging into the markers. Thank you!

8 Likes

Yes you sure could!
I’m fairly certain you’re committed now anyhow, since you mentioned the idea to your crafty friends. I hope you meant it as an invitation 'cause I see I’m not the only person who immediately thought of what they could make for it :smile:

2 Likes

I know…right? :slight_smile: I immediately searched my crafting supplies list to look for pink sequins…found them…lol!

2 Likes

I love that photo! Your girls look so sweet and creative.

4 Likes

@AIMR and @Magpie seriously the best Christmas decorations are ones that people make.

You’ve convinced me, I’m going to buy one!

3 Likes

Yeah! That makes me happy!

2 Likes

I’m glad your goodies arrived safely @Magpie!!

1 Like