Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Would anybody like these? They are destined for the donation bin…

They have all the stuffs needed to make them. I’ll just never make them myself.

1 Like

YAY! Let me know if you (or anyone) wants more! lol

When I see the yarns like that, I remember what project I used them in…it brings back fond memories, which is why I have kept a small amount of each for myself to keep … in particular, the green and pink mix of yarn came from Japan…from my aunt who loved to crochet and made us all slippers from the yarn…she just took odd mixes and put them together and had balls of such yarn…

@Magpie—those are really cute! But, Like you, I really need to go through my “kits” and pass on the ones I know I will never make…it is funny to see how our tastes and priorities change over time…

2 Likes

I received a wonderful package from @geekgirl today!
Thank you very much!
(I tried to send you a personal message, but LC did not allow me to.)
The package contained one of her gorgeous handmade cards, book pages in several languages and a variety of paper ephemera.
Thanks again!

2 Likes

I got a gorgeous package of paper from geek girl. So much I couldn’t fit them all in one picture.

She knows me so well, mushroom and flamingo stickers and this lovely card.

Thank you so much @geekgirl

12 Likes

If no one else has claimed these I would love them! The kids love working on these little things and learning techniques

2 Likes

I am so glad collected items are now going to new homes…they deserve to see the light of day for the joy they brought each of us at one time…

Those papers are lovely and am sure will show up down the road again in a new form!

5 Likes

Thanks to @LuckyXIIICreations for the fabric & calligraphy supplies!

9 Likes

I added some new things to my offerings (I’m slow at sending out, please forgive me if you’re still waiting on something from me…)

Click here to see the newest things:
5 Likes

I see haystack rock (and more Oregon landscape) in that scenic washi tape. I had to jump at it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And now thanks to @Bunny1kenobi for the charms! Going to make some friends very happy. :wink:

2 Likes

Got an awesome package from @madebyBeaG!! Thank you, thank you! You ROCK!!

4 Likes

Anybody want or need some lingerie findings for making your own bras or costumes? I found a small of bra straps, garters, metal hooks…They still have the original packaging so it is possible they came from a theater group I worked with, but not sure…there is also some stretch lace and trims…if not, they will be put in the giveaway bin…

Pic will be in my post in a few secs…

2 Likes

Check out the current OWS someone looking for exactly that

4 Likes

oh thanks! I PM’d her…always glad to pass on supplies not being used!

1 Like

She wanted it all! I am so glad you alerted me! I now have an empty drawer to fill with other things! lol

11 Likes

woohoo, nature abhors a vacuum, hie thee hence young maiden to the merchants in the east to fill your drawers.

5 Likes

lol all of this purging and cleaning out has been good for me! It will help prioritize what supplies and stash I want handy…

I am going through every single bin and doing a reality check…I just have to not get distracted, as I tend to do as I find stuff (oooh…the mermaid fabric I forgot about! ohhhh…the Walking Dead prints…lol)…

The drawer will be filled soon enough, but mostly with project stashes…not supplies stashes!

Anyone need some flannel pieces? I am no longer interested in making child/baby items unless it is a quilt…I have small pieces and some larger pieces…like the owl, giraffes, etc. Take some or take all…I would ship one or two pieces internationally, but flannel weighs a lot so it would not be worth it for the cost…(unless I am sending you stuff anyway, ie. @magpie, and others!)

**All Claimed except small amount of monkeys and brown animals

5 Likes

slaps own grabby hands away

I do not need anymore fabric

7 Likes

I would love some of that for making cotton rounds for the girl and I to use for skin care. The pale green would be nice, and a darker one for removing her fun makeup experiments. Maybe the brown under the green.

I will add it to your pile…I think I have enough for a padded envelope now so I will get that package ready to send out by tomorrow! That would be perfect for that…they are neutral enough and not too kiddish!

1 Like