Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

ooh, could I claim the weird dinosaurs & maybe the owls & red with leaves?

1 Like

Definitely! YAY!

2 Likes

lol I’m so glad the ones I like are already claimed because I don’t need them but I loooove flannel :heart:

2 Likes

I totally thought those owls were monsters with sharp teeth. I need new glasses. :rofl:

I received some fab sock yarn from @AntBee. I need to take a picture of it because the color is so yummy.

3 Likes

I had to go look! lol…yes, they do like monsters in the pic! lol

1 Like

I totally saw monsters! I almost chose it because of that & I am wearing my glasses, bahaha!

1 Like

They’re pretty monstery owls! (My child’s school mascot is an owl, so I might just be up on weird owl stylizations.)

1 Like

Me too! Someone sent me enough for lounge pants in one of the 13 days of Halloween swaps, at least 8-10 years ago and I still wear them every week. They’re getting very thin, many patches.

1 Like

I used to make flannel lounge pants but have switched to a lighter knit weight now. When people were having loads of babies, I made flannel drool blankets and bibs as well.

@thanate…I believe there is enough of the owl to get a pair of pants out of for a child…

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

I had posted needing fabric for DH’s quilt. I put down the wrong measurements though. I need 6” x 6” squares.

TYSM !

Barbara

2 Likes

I am still unpacking my craft room. Nothing to share yet, but I’m sure there will be more soon!

9 Likes

I sent you a message about the envelopes…

3 Likes

I love that you DIY’ed your own wedding invitations! They look very professional.

2 Likes

Thank you! I was in graduate school, finishing my MFA in costume design. In 4 weeks I managed to see my thesis show go into production, hand in the documentation, graduate, throw a wedding at a ridiculous Tudor hunting lodge themed hotel, and move across the country. It was a lot going on. I had always thought being a costumer, I’d make my own gown, but there just wasn’t time in between all that. But I managed to do my invitations and all the flowers myself, and even make a groom’s cake for my husband the day of the wedding.

Here’s a vintage post card of the hotel, from the 1920’s when it was built.
hotel

11 Likes

I got the most amazingly generous box of hundreds and hundreds of cotton for patchwork. Each square has been zigzagged around the perimeter. Some have been stitched into strips. They are gorgeous. Look how tall this stack is!!!

21 Likes

That’s a ton of fabric! And I love that mug.

2 Likes

It is a ton of fabric. I had a sister to that mug but it got smashed in our house move. I was not happy, and it was my fault :sob: that one came from TKMax

2 Likes

Hooray, @Edel !

The packages I sent out seem to take their time…, but eventually they do arrive!

6 Likes

I guessed it was from @madebyBeaG because of the kissing dutch! What beautiful fabrics and a generous gift!

5 Likes

You are so generous, I’m absolutely thrilled with them

7 Likes