Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

And I am so glad they are going to be loved and used!

I have made 2 double sided patchwork baby blankets and cut out and zigzagged squares for 4 more. But who was I kidding? Those 4 would never be made. (My hands were killing me on the second one.)

7 Likes

Whoa, what?! That is a seriously fabulous pile of fabric. I am just slightly more thrilled for you than I am green with envy, lol.

7 Likes

I got one yard of 108 inch wide backing fabric by mistake in a fabric order. They are sending me the correct fabric at no charge and told me to keep the fabric they sent! sigh My stash grows even when I don’t buy anything…lol…the color is even a good color…faded chambray…now to think what to do with it! :slight_smile:

I am very pleased that I have mailed out a lot of packages so far to new homes!

6 Likes

‘I am very pleased that I have mailed out a lot of packages so far to new homes!’

Me too!
I just wish they would not take so long to arrive, what with the new custom forms and all.
I know they have to cross an ocean, but I had a shop for ten years and that same route only took half of the time it does now, or so it seems.
It also feels so random, because some of my overseas packages went lightning fast!

3 Likes

@geekgirl is so sweet, an unexpected envelope of paper from her this morning. She said that she discovered she could mail out up to 1oz for the cost of an international stamp, so I got to be the lucky recipient. :grin::grin: Thank you xx

9 Likes

I’ve already used one patch. (Another 600 or so to go :wink:) it’s now the back of an embroidery hoop for a swap.

10 Likes

wow on the info about your wedding & other goings-on at that time! great job!

and I’ll message you about a few stickers, if any are left~

3 Likes

12 of my packages arrived at their destination, 2 are still on their way (or so I hope).
And I’ve still got so much stuff to give away!
Any more takers?
Feel free to make a second or third claim!

3 Likes

I have approx. 4.5 metres of this pale blue Lacy trim that I have no idea why I bought it and no plans to use it. Free to any home in need :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you @Reinikka for the really cute cat strawberry patch. :cat:

It came at the purrfect time I ran upstairs squealing interrupting my step dad during work.
Thank you so so so much I love it!

12 Likes

@gozer I got the hair clip covers, they came a couple days ago but I was a bit busy and I didn’t have time to share.

Thank you, I will be making the all decorative and weird.

7 Likes

I see what you did there :wink: lol

So glad you like it! :grin:

7 Likes

Sending you a PM!

I would say yes, if I didn’t have some to work through already. I made a skull doily for a swap with TheMistressT, and I loved it so much, that I’ve wanted to make one for myself, but haven’t gotten around to it yet. I recently turned my bar shelf into a witchy tea shelf instead since I’m not drinking right now. I got some fancy porcelain teacups that say ‘witch’ and ‘something wicked’. I feel like each cup totally needs a skull doily. #craftforyourselfgoals

3 Likes

Finally @madebyBeaG’s package arrived, so
worth the wait!

The orange is my fave, love that button!

16 Likes

wow! I love those belt buckles…they make great apron adjusters…and I saw the cutest headbands made with some…

Those berries have so many possibilities…

3 Likes

I am just about to make an apron from a linen sheet that tore! & I have a hat planned that will look lovely with a nice buckle.

2 Likes

Would you have any fabric in the themes I listed in my post?

(Way farther down in this thread.)

I’m using 6 x 6” squares.

If I send you some really cool postage stamps, could I have some ATC envelopes and the green master board stickers? If so, PM me your address and I’ll send you mine. Thx!

3 Likes

Hi! Would you happen to have any fabric in the themes I listed in my post? I’m making my DH a quilt for Xmas.

2 Likes

Added to my list …I don’t want to hold onto these for long so maybe in a week or two any unclaimed will be donated or repurposed into masterboards :upside_down_face:

4 Likes