Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

You’re welcome! Glad I could help. The card is by @geekgirl; I think I forgot to put that in the note.

4 Likes

Thanks @geekgirl !

3 Likes

Can I interest anyone, or more ‘anyones’ to take stuff from my list?
I’m really eager to send more of it off to good homes.

3 Likes

I updated my post above with some paper sewing patterns (mostly vintage).

@Magpie - can I please get a clicky link when you are next on your pc?

@PrincessP - are you interested in the bags patterns?

2 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

@madebyBeaG - there are a couple more things I would like, but I feel weird about the shipping costs to me. Those chapstick holders are awesome and I would love a couple more to give as stocking stuffers and I love those postcards!

I have another request for y’all - I am working on 2 pairs of mittens and want to finish them with ribbon like this:

I am looking for approximately 1/2 inch ribbon in a solid purple eggplant color and a solid dark teal color. I would prefer a more matte type finish as opposed to satin, but I don’t mind if the ribbon has some texture. I only need about 12 inches of each color. I want some extra in case I mess up the embroidery part, so 12” is plenty.

I live in Oregon, USA. Thanks you guys. Here are the mittens so far:

17 Likes

I would really love the two tennis outfit patterns please, if you’re happy to split them up?

3 Likes

@susieoregon I have 10mm (approx 3/8") grosgrain ribbons so have that ribbed texture and aren’t shiny. I can look at my colours tomorrow and PM you. How quickly do you need it since I am in Australia and postage will probably take a while.

@PrincessP am happy to send you those two, the patterns aren’t in sets. I will edit my post so it’s clear it’s a free for all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Magpie thankyou!

6 Likes

That would be amazing, thank you!

3 Likes

Great!
I sent you a message.

3 Likes

@mellybelly81 - I don’t need them for several months. If you have some and don’t mind the postage costs, that would be great.

@madebyBeaG - :heart:

5 Likes

I’d love the Disney postcards, if they’re still available.

2 Likes

And any of the crocheted key ring holders you’re willing to part with, please.

3 Likes

I have just added some Polaroid Quilt Blocks

Would be good for mini quilts, cushion covers, mug rugs, prayer flags, etc. You might even like to turn them into TM patches? :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Ohh, the veggies! I have a weakness…

1 Like

I’ll pop them in your next happy mail :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Enabler! Lol

@Reinikka I think this masterboard background is from you, yes? I needed a card, how wonderful to have everything in stash to make it :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hey @Magpie I just noticed ladybugs list isnt live cuz her name is the one from the old site (I think). Just thought i should mention it while you seem to be around.

3 Likes

Oh, thank you! I did that to Beag too & neither one of us could figure it out for days! Lol

4 Likes

What’s it look like? (no pic in your post)

2 Likes