Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

D’oh, I added it in.

2 Likes

so darn cute!

1 Like

Might be from me! But I’ve made so many recently it’s hard to be sure :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

would any paper crafter like some magazines? I have like hundreds, natgeo, parenting, nature’s, a little bit of everything. I can’t possibly use them all and I’m trying to downsize before little boo comes!

5 Likes

Postage might be too much, but…
I am looking for English magazines on any topic, since I’ll be cutting words out of them (for ‘found words’ art or poems, or I don’t know what I’ll do with them yet; for now I’m just addicted to cutting out words in all sizes and colors, LOL).

6 Likes

Is it important for them to be whole magazines, or would loose pages be okay? I bet I could stuff a decent number of pages in an envelope and send at letter rates :thinking: . . .

5 Likes

I think if it’s only magazine or magazine pages you can mail at media rate for cheaper

2 Likes

The media rate is only for domestic mail. But, I think you might be able to sneak it through the 4 pound limit of documents mailed First Class Mail International

2 Likes

I just packed up another 2 bundles of things to go out into the world and seek their fortunes. I’m starting to feel much better about my space, little though it is. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That would be so kind of you!
As long as there are nice big words on them, I’ll take it.

5 Likes

I think here in the next few weeks I will be tackling some boxed up stash(es) and will hopefully have some more to add to my list! So far, I’ve taken in more than I’ve purged… I don’t think that’s how this is supposed to work. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

That’s exactly how it’s supposed to work for the giver :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

If it makes you happy, it is!

3 Likes

@PrincessP, the booklet has arrived!
I’m so in love with the stamps & decorated outside that I haven’t even opened it yet!
Thanks SO much!!

3 Likes

I would love those floss bobbins and floss if you still have them :heart:

2 Likes

I would love your “hang in there” kitten cross stitch for my 12 yr old son who loves both kittens and cross stitching! Also I would love any floss for my own work if you still have it :grinning:

3 Likes

Wha… why is this card so heavy? Because it’s full of precious, precious Canadian pennies, that’s why!

Thank you SO MUCH @AntBee! I was seriously so excited to see these. I could never have too many of these pennies, not ever. I love them. One of them is old too, 1944! It’s got King George on it.

14 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad they got there (and in really good time, too!) I didn’t want to tell you they were coming so it would be a surprise but I really wanted to tell you they were coming! haha.

I love the old coins. I like to think about all the transactions they must have seen, especially during their newly minted years when things were so different (money-wise) from today. Like, when bread might have been ten cents for a loaf. So interesting. I’m glad you like them!

7 Likes

I do! I will pm you for your address.

2 Likes

Hey folks! I owe some of you items or PMs and I apologize for not following up - been a bit crazy here as I quit one job & start a new one on Monday! I will take time this weekend to catch up on everything. :heart:

7 Likes