Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

You’re so kind :heart: I loooove the dark purple, but the light one would probably go better with the other colors I’m using :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you are making!

2 Likes

Hopefully I’ll actually finish it! :rofl: …I’m hand stitching/quilting denim to flannel to make a cozy blanket :heart:

6 Likes

You’re Mary Poppins with her carpet bag. Or a human room of requirements. :grin:

9 Likes

Same here. Not in my bag; but in my desk, my studio or my room of requirements.

2 Likes

I get that. I input new addresses whenever I’m packing up a swap package, because I’m online buying postage at that moment, so already at the computer. I just open another tab and check to see if I have that person’s address already, and if not, I add it.

2 Likes

I’ve been using the google doc that was prepared by I think @underthemountain at the end of deadster. That’s why I keep gettingnpackages returned from @Bunny1kenobi, lol! I need a better system. It’s on my list of stuffs to do!

2 Likes

you would have done great on the old Let’s Make a Deal show! Do you remember where they randomly asked folks for a gadget, etc?

1 Like

I think that is what started me putting everything from bandaids to matches in my purse! lol

3 Likes

Vintage knitting patterns & magazines (donated to my preschool)

Just PM me if interested. I’ll upload a few more later - gotta go to work.

5 Likes

4 Likes

#7 back

@AIMR - You said you wanted to make a poncho….

4 Likes

lol…something from this decade…lol

5 Likes

c’monnnnn they’re timeless!

4 Likes

:joy: My mom knitted these back in the 70’s. I loved my ivory fisherman-inspired poncho!

4 Likes

I don’t knit but I’m digging number five if someone wants to make me one! :joy:

3 Likes

And I would love the yellow or light blue from #7.

3 Likes

Send me the booklet…I can make either one of those for you…I need a new project with yarn and purpose!

5 Likes

For real? That’s too generous! You really don’t have to. I was just being sassy.

5 Likes

I love making shawls but in my new warm climate, I really don’t have a lot of chance to wear any…I would look forward to making something that I knew would go to a person and not just make a random shawl to sit in my dresser… :slight_smile:

4 Likes