Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I’ll PM you a picture!

1 Like

Oh, this? I didn’t want to brag or anything, but since you’ve seen through my innocent demeanor, yes. Yes, I do have a super knitty “secret” admirer.

BrunswickCard01

BrunswickCard02

I’ve set his card on the player piano that lives in the dining room which is also where TheMisterT WFH and where we eat all our meals. There is a sizable buildup of cards there, so I’m interested to see how long it takes TheMisterT to notice!

22 Likes

I just startled my kid by explosively bark laughing! hahahaha!!!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That’s essentially what I did at the post office! I opened it while waiting for them to open back up after lunch. I may have even said, “that’s awesome” out loud.

6 Likes

This is hysterical. I’m definitely not brainstorming a whole series of Gosling-style “Hey, girl” memes for Brunny…

4 Likes

lol When @Smmarrt sent me the pattern book, she sent me that card…my husband and I got such a laugh…I told him I would knit him a sweater so he could be “cool” like Brunny…uh, NO…

Thanks for sharing your quirky sense of humor, @Smmarrt

5 Likes

Noooo, my boyfriend!

2 Likes

I’d wear that. I really would!

3 Likes

That’s amazing! I love it :laughing:

Saaaame! :heart:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Take it off, Brunny! Take! It! OFF!
{Insert “Spanish Flea” by Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass here in place of traditional stripper music}
{A dozen ladies scramble for the sweater, examining its stitches and yarn, totally ignoring the now topless Brunswick}

14 Likes

I found this guy in an 80s pattern book the other day… thought he might have a jumper-off :wink: with Brunswick

(Seriously though if anyone wants to see more 80s knits, I have a bunch of pics from the book).

10 Likes

Ahhh the classic “deep gaze with frozen hip thrust” look.

5 Likes

If I had been drinking something, I totally would’ve snorted it out my nose. This might be the funniest thing I’ve seen for a looooong time! :rofl::joy::rofl:

THIS is why I adore my LC friends! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

We should start a greeting card trend… :laughing:

I’ve been needing a good laugh, thanks all!

21 Likes

OMG stop making me laugh out loud at my desk, I’m in the office getting side eye! :smirk: :joy:

6 Likes

Oh, there’s a whole line here, because I was thinking LC calendar…

10 Likes

lol I am regretting giving away all of my crafting books and pamphlets from the bygone days!

What a hilarious posts these past few days!

5 Likes

Who can resist Vintage Crochet books???

18 Likes

lol I just went down a rabbit hole of bad crochet…wow…but hey, whatever floats peoples’ boat…at least they look well made! lol

2 Likes