Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

And it’s for Give Kids The World-an amazing charity so win-win!

2 Likes

perfect fabric for you!

1 Like

My parents recently helped a lady clear out a bunch of vintage stuff when she was headed to a nursing home. They saved a bunch of stuff for me and there are some things I know I won’t use. But some of you crafty smarties might want them! So I’m adding a bunch of stuff to my list!

12 Likes

I have added a couple of things to my list that will otherwise be put out in my craft room clean out.

1 Like

I added a couple finished projects to my list if anyone is interested (you won’t hurt my feelings if you just want them for the yarn :grin:).

I have a couple of things sitting on my desk, with sticky notes on them so that I don’t forget who they are meant for… I just need to remember to actually SEND them.

2 Likes

Me too, lol! Cleaning the basement up the other day & I found a pile. I am about 2 years behind in life right now… I wonder why :thinking: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

“I need to find that other pile of stuff before I seal these envelopes, because there is probably something good in that pile I could send along at the same time”–Me, justifying my unsent things

I’m down to fitting all my craft stuff into one tall bookcase of supplies, and I STILL lose things! :laughing:

Also: Can I interest anyone in newspaper pages in non-Roman scripts? These show up at my work sometimes, as the crumpled stuffing in international shipments, and right now I have Korean (I can keep an eye out for others). I’ll add it to my list.

6 Likes

I added some cricut cartridges and rubber stamps to my list

2 Likes

I have just added some pictures of the massive haul of fabric scraps and pieces I got from my gran.

3 Likes

I need to get my grandmother’s giant collection of craft magazines out of my house-- Please claim some so they don’t all end up in the recycling!

(lots of crochet, a bunch of misc craft things, also good for old advertisements to collage with, or Brunswick spotting…)

1 Like

Ooh, that’s really tempting. Let me have a think about what I would realistically use…

1 Like

:rofl:

You can send some my way for scissor practice. Anything you think wouldn’t be valuable and might be good for cutting out pictures by a pre-schooler :heart:

2 Likes

CLAIMED

** I will send this free to anyone, anywhere **

Hello paper and ephemera folks! I picked up this Aquarian Tarot deck for a couple of bucks at a second-hand store only to discover that it was missing several cards, rendering it not functional for actual readings. So, I took out a couple for myself and now have the rest that need a new home (there are 68 cards left, of a 78 card deck. The booklet is missing too). I am not doing any paper art at this time and would love for someone to give these beautiful images a good home. Even the backs are lovely.

8 Likes

LOVE THEM! I would like it not taken yet…

1 Like

I need some of these “T” pins, anybody got extra they aren’t using?

index

They are yours! :grin:

1 Like

I love this artwork! Any more details on the cards?

1 Like

I do have a few (very few) unused T pins, but I worry about trying to mail them internationally…