Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Shoot me a pm with your address and i’ll send them out this week!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who sent me their leftover yarns!

19 Likes

anyone have a Simplicity 8475 sewing pattern? it’s a men/boys flannel shirt jacket pattern. or similar?

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any fabric scraps that are Christmas and/or Halloween print?

2 Likes

What size scraps are you looking for? I’m sure there will be plenty of us with scraps!

I’m not particular. I use them for different projects. Just anything would be appreciated!

1 Like

So many. Message me your address.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I sent you a message.

I could probably dig out some Christmas ones. PM me with your address.

1 Like

I just checked but don’t have it, someone on Etsy has it for sale.

I have Christmas scraps, I’ll tuck them in the happy mail I’m sending you shortly.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll be sending you happy mail this week also😀

Thank you! I’ll message you right now

1 Like

Hello all :slight_smile: I am currently addicted to wrap bracelets but before I blow all my money on them I thought I might blow some of my money on making them instead :sweat_smile: But before I go too crazy I thought I would ask if anyone has some supplies to get me started, so I can be sure I enjoy making them before I spend to much!

Here are two that I bought on Etsy to give an idea of what I’m hoping to make:

I’m looking for:
2mm leather cord
.5mm leather cord -or- waxed cotton cord
Smooth spherical beads with holes bigger than .5mm (preferably not plastic)

I’m not picky about color but do prefer natural materials. I mostly just want to be sure I can make them and I enjoy making them :heart: Thanks! :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

These are so cool! I keep seeing an advertisement for apple watch bands that are similar - but I don’t wear an apple watch.
Do you have a tutorial that you wouldnt mind sharing?

2 Likes

I have lots of natural stone beads. I’ll take some pics this weekend. Please remind me if you haven’t heard back from me by Sat, things have been hectic around here lately.

2 Likes

I’ve made a lot of these…

Cord and Bead Wrap Bracelet

5 Likes

Thanks for that link, they look great, I might have to make one.

1 Like

I found this one yesterday: Beaded Wrap Bracelet // Becky Stern - YouTube

4 Likes

Thank you @AIMR and @Reinikka , they are both great!

ETA have just bought some new supplies online :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes