Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

@Bunny1kenobi finally cleaning the disaster area of my desk & found these

Thank you so much! I’ll give them to @Pigeon but I’m keeping this great card!

Now the plants have come inside & I’ve moved this stuff to package it up to send

here’s the wee bit of desk made available for writing letters. It barely fits a sheet of paper, lol.

12 Likes

Are you growing plants to sell? I’m doing that. It’s mostly ice cream money :rofl:

5 Likes

Nope, just trimming when things get too big. The philodendron are from a neighbour. They grow so quickly, she trims hers twice yearly & gives the ends to me. I call it the rapunzel plant!
I gave well over a dozen spider plantlettes to a local cafe to sell or give away a couple weeks ago. I was just happy to be rid of them! I hope she’ll take more, I have so many.

6 Likes

Oh, @Cindy, I love all of this!

Thank you so much for thinking of me, and for making the card. It’s awesome!

13 Likes

What are the tabs for in the card? They look like Hogwarts House colors, but what are the used for?

1 Like

You are most welcome :smiley:

1 Like

No HP fans here, my daughter is just collecting them for an eventual project.

1 Like

@AIMR thank you so much for these treasures! The zippers are awesome! And your card is lovely.

12 Likes

lol Did customs leave my semi-deranged note? I apologize in advance for the crazy zipper instructions as well…I had a booger of a time getting those pulls on until I figured it out…just didn’t want you to get frustrated! Glad you got the package…tracking went off radar for me so I thought they confiscated it! lol

2 Likes

Your note was HILARIOUS! Doesn’t look like they opened it but I almost wish they had :joy:

I’ll try to figure out the zips, step by step!

1 Like

The zips are ready to go…just have to move the slides and close each end to the size you want…you might have leftovers if you need smaller zippers…save them if they can make another zipper…I have more pulls!

1 Like

Is that a rainbow zipper? :eyes:

Yes, indeed…

Hit me up if you want a few…I bought everything in bulk during the shut downs…

10 Likes

Can I get in on this rainbow zipper action? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Of course…do you have an idea of sizes?..these are all in one so I need to know what lengths you might need!

Thanks! 8" and 9" are my most used sizes.

1 Like

I don’t know what I’d use it for, since I can’t go back & give it to my teenage self to make something gloriously tacky with, but I am glad to know it exists!

6 Likes

I have a keychain I bought from another weaver using a rainbow zipper, cork fabric, and some of her handwoven fabric. It’s my favorite keychain ever!

15 Likes

lol If you think it, it exists! lol

You know that I am now going to have to find rainbow hardware…

Edited: it exists!
Rainbow Key Ring Hardware

5 Likes