Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

Oh hahaha. Early morning on the phone no glasses :laughing:

10 Likes

Well, obviously you were right, just a bit late is all. :laughing:

6 Likes

:joy: I enjoyed many other ones but never these ones :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve made it already but won’t again so I’ll send it to you.

3 Likes

Does anyone want any denim - scraps (ish) from many pairs of jeans I was gifted when I had the amazing idea to make a denim quilt. (I did actually make the quilt :scream:)

I have lots of cut off legs and smaller scraps.

1 Like

I would be happy to have more scrap denim, tho I’m not sure it’s actually worth sending overseas.

Hi

I’ll weigh it and see how much it costs, if it goes to someone that will use it, then I’m happy.

That works. Let me know!

If @Renstar finds it’s too costly, I’ll be happy to send you denim scraps…

1 Like

Hey, don’t be stealing my potential de-stash recipient :joy:

4 Likes

lol I found someone else who needs the denim on FB…lol

4 Likes

I can send up to 2kilos for a reasonable price, so it’s yours!! :smiley:

If you’re still interested, PM me your address and I’ll get it organised next week.

2 Likes

Received from @Reinikka. Thanks so much!!!

14 Likes

@Reinikka sure rocked the TM pieces! Love all the circular pieces (ha ha… @endymion, you seem to be attracting circles these days!).

3 Likes

I’m this case, I specifically asked for them!

2 Likes

Look what I got today! Thank you @Cindy! I will definitely post photos!!

15 Likes

Those glasses tho… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Glasses for the win! Definitely.

3 Likes

Howdy! I was wondering if anyone had any leftover worsted weight acrylic yarn. Your basic run-of-the-mill stuff. I’m making amigurumi and the Michaels by me only sells huge skeins of yarn. I was looking on Etsy for a variety pack, but what kept popping up was sport weight and I’m not that fast of a crocheter to get through a whole amigurumi w/o getting bored with that weight of yarn. :sweat_smile:

Unless you’re better at searching and can find something online? I’m mostly looking for bright colors. I have enough earth tones.

3 Likes

I might have stuff that could work-do you need to know the material/yarn names? I definitely have a bunch of unidentified bitz

3 Likes