Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I sent some things off to @endymion @calluna and @susieoregon :tada:

@susieoregon I only sent part of yours, I’ll get the rest out later :slight_smile: Please let me know if it gets to you safely and if you end up owing postage let me know!!! I think it will be fine but it was a little bulky :sweat_smile: You should have some fun stamps though :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I sent out to @audity, @gozer, @LuckyXIIICreations and @princessP!

I have four to go out tomorrow as well! So good to see stuff going out to others and out of my bins!

@Reinikka and @aspenwall…I am cutting fabrics still! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you! I can’t wait. I worked on doll clothes today. Lol!

1 Like

lol I am making crochet flowers with some of the crochet thread I have in my giveaway pile…I hope I don’t stop at each supply and make something or it will be 50 years in the future before it is gone! lol

I am going to work harder tomorrow and go through some more stuff…

5 Likes

I added some finished products to my list.
Set 18: Crocheted flower pins, that I used to make from leftover pieces of yarn. Each one is decorated with a button or some beads. I offer them in random sets of 10 (I have a gazillion in stock). You can use them as accessories, or add them to your own craft projects.

Just a reminder: I don’t need anything in return.

3 Likes

This is an amazing idea! I haven’t had much mojo lately, but looking at supplies gets the gears turning!

5 Likes

I added some ATCs I’ve made to my list I just ask that for these you please limit claiming to one ATC per day (just incase they are super popular :sweat_smile: I’m a little overly confident in these… ha)

4 Likes

I posted a list of the fabric scraps I am looking for in my list.

2 Likes

I’ll be going through my stash one of these days and I’ll see if I have any for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was looking at the date I started this…2017…so I guess I am in no real hurry… :sweat_smile:

I probably got tired of cutting out the same colors…lol

2 Likes

I (well, Marc did) sent out my first batch of packages!

And I added two sets of items to my list.

Set 19: Set of 3 random Keychain Coin Holders (finished products, my own design).
Multiple sets available!

Set 20: Two kinds of woven ribbon, 2 meters each.
Three identical sets available.

Just a reminder: I don’t need anything in return.

3 Likes

I am kind of horrified at the possibility that a dying bug may have found its way into a package. :flushed: With the change of season all kinds of creatures want to get into my house to breathe their last breath. It’s not that I live in squalor or an infestation, it’s a short-term seasonal thing living in the woods.
I was just reminded how quickly and sneakily some bugs can scurry into things even when dying. So, if this has happened, I am so very sorry. :persevere: Everything I haven’t sent out yet I will double check before sealing up.

5 Likes

I get that. Ladybugs and stinkbugs everywhere! Most seem to have gotten back outside at this point. Just dealing with stragglers now.

3 Likes

ha ha I live in the South…dead bugs as well as dried up lizards are the norm…

3 Likes

Please message me with your address if you are interested in anything.

Nothing to offer now - more coming soon!

12 Likes

Funny, but when I see other people’s stash, I see a rainbow hat, a bear or two, an ombre blanket, a pumpkin, fish, etc. Beautiful colors…hey, @roler, @storerboughtcreation @susieoregon @tendstowardschaos …come take a look!

7 Likes

Ooh! I see a few browns in there. What RHSS browns do you have?

3 Likes

Only labeled RH are 3 skeins of warm brown. There’s 3 skeins of Mary Maxim Camel (which I had forgotten about, goes to show how often I get into it). The light and dark brown don’t have labels, unfortunately. The lighter one feels like RH, while I think the dark is also MM (it’s softer and thinner).

3 Likes

All those purples, lavenders, and pinks are calling me but I put in earplugs…I must destash, I must destash, I must destash…lol

4 Likes

Holy macaroni, I got home to this GIANT BOX!

Wass in here… treasure!

@calluna, did you send me all the felted stones? I thought it would just be a few! I have the entire rug here, omg. I’ll get it stitched together so it can live beside the bed, I frikken love it.
The tiny wonderfuls are in the trinket shelf already

This book is completely delicious, I promise you I will art & write & add to it.

That wasn’t even all though, I squeed out loud over this scrappy glory, oh boy. I have the makes inside me wiggling to get out now.

Thanks for sharing! I gotta say, this made my day!

16 Likes