Use What You Have Swap - Gallery

I got my package from @calluna! She made me a lovely and thoughtful package!

First, swoon worthy vintage wooden spools! I collect them, so these make me happy! Wrapped around the largest one is amazing Washi tape! It’s made from a topographical map of Canyonlands National Park! So cool!

She sent some awesome steampunk doo-dads! My fave is the little flower. So sweet!

She wrote me a note on the back of this cool card, and made this lovely embellishment.

A picture of my beloved goat, Gozer the Goatzarian! I miss him! He’s wearing a collar and leash because he did wear a collar and loved to go on walks through the neighborhood! This is so awesome and will be going on my office wall posthaste!

Check out the miniature rug she embroidered for me! It’s exceptional and mind blowing!!

It will be a cherished feature in my future dollhouse!

And last but definitely not least, a brag book, ready to be filled with grand baby pics!! :heart::heart:

I love this package! So much care and thought clearly were brought to bear and I love it!!! Thank you so much!

5 Likes

What a great package! That little rug! :exploding_head: And I love the goat portrait.

1 Like

What a lovely package! I love that brag book and the rug is amazing.

I received from @momiemae!

First, there was this neat Harry Potter card.

She sent a beautiful shadow box of Rapunzel!

And, packaged in these cute little bags, were all kinds of clothes for my doll. The sweater dress is adorable!

She also knitted me this beautiful aqua washcloth.

And included this cute zipper pouch (I can never have too many of these) - it’s funny because it’s true. :joy:

Thank you for a wonderful swap!

6 Likes

Two more great packages! That miniature rug is soooo cute and those doll clothes are amazing.

3 Likes

Super happy to see that my parcel has landed in Canada :smiley: Hopefully the rest of it’s journey is speedy :mailbox: :mailbox:

2 Likes

I can’t believe I missed this gallery! I wasn’t getting any notifications, but I think I’ve fixed it now. So many fun treasures, but my fave has to be that tiny rug! Or maybe the bat wing collar… I have nothing to wear it with but I’m a sucker for wearable art!

2 Likes

Looks like you might have just missed your package today :tired_face:
It says ‘attempted delivery’ on the tracking. Hopefully they attempt it again soon :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My husband came in with it this morning! I’m not sure if it was in our mailbox or if he picked it up at the post office, but I was very surprised to see it so soon! Hope yours is still safely en route.

Without further ado, my goodies from @PrincessP! :heart:

This fabulous kitchen towel, which will probably end up in my biz kitchen:

A wonderful patch that will need to find a home:

A cute cupcake mask that fits like a glove (er, well, a mask):

And an amazing hot pad with the most fun, vibrant patterns and colours! Can’t wait to use it. It is absolutely fabulous!

Thank you so much for a very “me” parcel, PrincessP! :heart:

11 Likes

Ooh, it’s all great. The towel is beautiful and the patch makes me laugh!

So glad you like it! In one of your messages to me you said you were crafting late at night, so you had to get that patch :wink::slight_smile:

3 Likes

What an excellent package!! That hot pad is nice and big!

1 Like

What cute fabric! That mask is darling.

1 Like

What a great cupcake/bakery package. That fabric is adorable!!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I received the most FABULOUS swap package from @fluffypants … post swap anxiety anyone? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Canada post suggested 3 months sending time, and it snuck in just under that.

Here’s the box… and so beautifully wrapped, how pretty!

First up a lovely prayer flag, the textures are so nice to touch! And a gorgeous flower brooch :blue_heart:

Next up, this made me smile so much! My very own monster book of monsters! :grinning::grinning:
And a sweet bookmark! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

This gorgeous clutch! And check out this beautiful brooch :heart_eyes: did you make this Fluffypants?! Wow!!

And check out this AmAzInG quilted pouch :grinning::heart_eyes::grinning::heart_eyes: it’s soooo good!!

And here is everything all together :smile::smile: including some Canadian granola bars that Fluffypants designed the label of as a graphic designer! Totally crushing on the crafty skills of this lady!

One of my favourite colour combos is navy blue and emerald, and you can see that Fluffypants tailored this package to suit me so much, even down to the beautifully dyed fabric it all came wrapped in… did you dye it yourself? (I just keep getting blown away!) Thank you so much Fluffypants! You’re an amazing swap partner and you totally spoiled me! xxx

7 Likes

Wow! That package is amazing. Totally worth the wait. I’m not sure what item is the best since they’re all so awesome!

2 Likes

Great package!!! Love that fabric!

1 Like

PHEW! It was quite the trek (and what a wait!) but I am glad everything looks to have arrived in one piece!

I did dye the fabric – I think that was one of the first things I did! I figured “oh, I’ll dye all of this and then think of things to do with it.” Then I made one tiny prayer flag and had OODLES left over, hahahaha. It makes good wrapping at least!

The white flower brooch is made out of polymer clay, in a setting I bought on eBay many moons ago. I definitely want to make more brooches now! I have quite a stash of settings to use up.

The quilted pouch gave me grief, but I’ve gotta say, after not seeing it for two months I like it better than when it was a frustration on my sewing machine. :wink: Hehehe. The little plastic scissors had been in my stash for years and they just looked so happy on there!

I am SO glad this parcel finally showed up and didn’t get eaten up by the postal monsters. Thank you again for a fabulous swap! <3

3 Likes

This is so fun–what a great creative explosion of treats to receive. Nicely done, @Abbeeroad! And well photographed, @Kwality570–your enthusiasm is contagious.

Oh wow, I didn’t realize there was still a package outstanding. And it is outstanding! What gorgeous items! I really love that brooch.

1 Like

Loved seeing all of the items in this swap…but I have come to a conclusion: y’all have way too much stuff to use up so this swap needs to happen about a zillion times more… :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes