Use What You Have Swap - Gallery

Truth! Imwe is very food motivated.

3 Likes

Oh perfect! That was kind of my hope – that you could take it on walks with him. :blush:

And he’s such a well-mannered gentleman when he’s hoping for a treat, too! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

My package from @Chr1stchan arrived today! My dog about lost his mind trying to smell all the smells on the box. haha So I guess you can consider that a hello to Imwe!

I just love package day! It’s so fun to see where people’s creativity took them. Chr1stchan put together a delightful box. First, I found a little tin with a lavender-mint tea blend from herbs that she grew in her garden! I think that is flat out awesome. Look how well the herbs have kept their color. I’m looking forward to trying this!

Next was a little personal brownie-in-a-mug mix (I’m seeing my own private little snack time with the tea and brownie. Mmm.) and a shiny gold hand-sewn booklet.

I don’t know why I took a picture of those two together, funny. Because I think the booklet will be a great place to keep track of…

…the future inhabitants of this adorable little birdhouse! With a tasty birdseed mix to encourage them to come.

I love the colors and the delicate look of the flowers! I am also super glad that she sealed the heck out of it so that it will stand up to my wet weather.

And THEN! Check this out, guys! Look at this beautiful paper cut of the princess and the frog. J’adore! :heart_eyes:

I already have it hanging up on my sewing room wall!

Thank you so much, Chr1stchan! I love it all!

7 Likes

Wow! Awesome package @Chr1stchan! In fact, just something to note… it would be really lovely if some of that tea found its way into your MIL’s Christmas stocking! :wink:

The notebook is so pretty and so is the bird house! And that paper cut art is extraordinary!!! Wow! :heart:

2 Likes

Yay!!! i’m so glad you liked it!!! @grenouille78 (and glad the birdhouse made it in one piece :triumph: )This was a fun swap!!

2 Likes

Your packaging-fu was strong! :rofl: And I do like it all so much! Thank you!

1 Like

What an amazing package!

1 Like

Beautiful paper cutting!

1 Like

I got my package from @calluna! She made me a lovely and thoughtful package!

First, swoon worthy vintage wooden spools! I collect them, so these make me happy! Wrapped around the largest one is amazing Washi tape! It’s made from a topographical map of Canyonlands National Park! So cool!

She sent some awesome steampunk doo-dads! My fave is the little flower. So sweet!

She wrote me a note on the back of this cool card, and made this lovely embellishment.

A picture of my beloved goat, Gozer the Goatzarian! I miss him! He’s wearing a collar and leash because he did wear a collar and loved to go on walks through the neighborhood! This is so awesome and will be going on my office wall posthaste!

Check out the miniature rug she embroidered for me! It’s exceptional and mind blowing!!

It will be a cherished feature in my future dollhouse!

And last but definitely not least, a brag book, ready to be filled with grand baby pics!! :heart::heart:

I love this package! So much care and thought clearly were brought to bear and I love it!!! Thank you so much!

5 Likes

What a great package! That little rug! :exploding_head: And I love the goat portrait.

1 Like

What a lovely package! I love that brag book and the rug is amazing.

I received from @momiemae!

First, there was this neat Harry Potter card.

She sent a beautiful shadow box of Rapunzel!

And, packaged in these cute little bags, were all kinds of clothes for my doll. The sweater dress is adorable!

She also knitted me this beautiful aqua washcloth.

And included this cute zipper pouch (I can never have too many of these) - it’s funny because it’s true. :joy:

Thank you for a wonderful swap!

6 Likes

Two more great packages! That miniature rug is soooo cute and those doll clothes are amazing.

3 Likes

Super happy to see that my parcel has landed in Canada :smiley: Hopefully the rest of it’s journey is speedy :mailbox: :mailbox:

2 Likes

I can’t believe I missed this gallery! I wasn’t getting any notifications, but I think I’ve fixed it now. So many fun treasures, but my fave has to be that tiny rug! Or maybe the bat wing collar… I have nothing to wear it with but I’m a sucker for wearable art!

2 Likes

Looks like you might have just missed your package today :tired_face:
It says ‘attempted delivery’ on the tracking. Hopefully they attempt it again soon :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My husband came in with it this morning! I’m not sure if it was in our mailbox or if he picked it up at the post office, but I was very surprised to see it so soon! Hope yours is still safely en route.

Without further ado, my goodies from @PrincessP! :heart:

This fabulous kitchen towel, which will probably end up in my biz kitchen:

A wonderful patch that will need to find a home:

A cute cupcake mask that fits like a glove (er, well, a mask):

And an amazing hot pad with the most fun, vibrant patterns and colours! Can’t wait to use it. It is absolutely fabulous!

Thank you so much for a very “me” parcel, PrincessP! :heart:

11 Likes

Ooh, it’s all great. The towel is beautiful and the patch makes me laugh!

So glad you like it! In one of your messages to me you said you were crafting late at night, so you had to get that patch :wink::slight_smile:

3 Likes

What an excellent package!! That hot pad is nice and big!

1 Like