Use What You Have Swap - Round 3 Gallery

Thank you very much!

But it’s too pretty to put in glue! :laughing: Although that is a good idea… hmmmmmmm… :thinking:

2 Likes

yes they are pretty but useful too! Lol

Love the charm! It does look like a jellyfish too though. :wink:

2 Likes

I received an amazing package from @artsycandice

She sent me this awesome clay piece. I asked for something to hold my knitting/crochet notions by my chair in the living room and boy did she deliver. Just look at these details! She even included a magnet for needles!!! It’s so cute and look at those adorable little mushrooms!

She also gave me some stickers of her original art and some magnets for my art cart:

What an amazing swap! I love everything and am so happy that you decided to join last minute and I got to be partnered with you!

8 Likes

I also received an amazing package from @endymion.
She sent me this patchwork scarf that I absolutely LOVE. The back is a soft fleece and it’s going to be so squishy and warm. It’s in all of my favorite colors. Don’t mind the piles on the counter. I was too excited to clean to get photos. :slight_smile:
front:

and back:

I had claimed a few origami aluminum can butterflies from the STS and she sent me a third so they can all be friends:

and she made me these adorable fruit magnets for my art cart:

I love it all! Thank you so very, very much!!!

9 Likes

Oh the mushroom dish is lovely! I would steal it for my tea bags. :wink:

Oh oh that scarf! Such great colors, and is that embroidery too?

1 Like

Wow, double prizes!
Love that dish! It is gorgeous, as well as so functional with that magnet attached.

I received from @Kwality570 over the weekend. She spoiled me completely! This awesome shopping tote is huge! I love the stitched page that I will be adding to my fabric book. And bonus, this whimsical clip with fun yarn bits and a cynotype print on fabric. Thank you so very much! I love it all. :grin:

I almost forgot… a teeny little triceratops!

11 Likes

Awesome! Love that stitched page! :star_struck:

Oooh! Very nice stitchery! And the little ami is adorable.

1 Like

Teeny goodness! :green_heart:

Waauw i do love the shark art piece. Very beautiful

the bird tote bag is amazing: such nice colors

1 Like

I received from @mel and I love it!

A knitted towel and dish cloth for my kitchen - perfect for the season!

Headbands for my girls in their favorite colors (love that cable!):

And a lovely card with a fall-tastic recipe!

Thank you so much mel! I hope yours gets there soon!!

10 Likes

What great knitted items! The kitchen ones do look very seasonal. I don’t knit but love the fine texture and look of it. So I love your whole swap package! (And that recipe looks delicious!)

1 Like

Lovely knits! They’re so great!

2 Likes

Love the entire “pumpkiny” goodness you made, @mel! What lovely colors of yarn for fall!

Can you share the headband pattern? I love smaller cable projects.

Who else wants to snatch that cake out of the internet? Looks like it would be delicious with coffee or milk!

@Kwality570 --your fabric page is a work of art! The fabric on the tote is gorgeous.

3 Likes

yay!! what an awesome gallery!!

glad they made it there and that you like it…definitely a little anxious to know if i knit the headbands big enough…

2 Likes