Use What You Have Swap - Round 3 Gallery

I wasn’t planning on making a separate post… but I’ll think about it :slight_smile: I did share the first one I ever made here and also a tutorial after fine-tuning the process :smile:

I really love having a few to store/sort my stickers and ephemera. I’m so happy that you like the one I made for you too @Juju :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks…I must have missed the tutorial…my stickers are a mess so I thought I would try to make something like this! The tutorial is wonderful!

1 Like

@Reinikka What a great little book for storing ephemera!

3 Likes

This is an awesome little book.
@Reinikka i’ll take a look at your tutorial to try it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! Those stickers! :heart_eyes: And I love the ATC trio. Those little carrots are adorable!

2 Likes

Today it was my turn to receive a flat, heavy but oh so marvellous parcel from the sweet Valerie.
Here is an overview

First there was a nice homemade notebook in warm colors, with some flowers on and my initial. Good size to take on a holiday trip!

I got a lovely painting with flowers. Look at the details of the leaves. I’m going to put in a nice frame to hang up once i repainted my workspace :slight_smile:

The next little thing was a fairy house (difficult to make a picture of as it is black but it is very detailed with several roofs,…

Next is the accordeon notebook
Valerie draw on several pages animals or even a quote
Here are some of the drawings, all very detailed

Last but not least: Earrings, solight as a feather and so me. it’s been a while since i got selfmade not heavy weight earrings from a craftster. So thank you for these. I will cherish them.

I got the parcel at noun but just opened it as my husband harvest more than 20 kg of tomatos. These had to be treated first.
Thanks Valerie for your lovely parcel :slight_smile: :heart:

11 Likes

@Riechan What a lovely package! How great!

2 Likes

Wow! Awesome package! I love those earrings but the book is extra wow!

2 Likes

Super cool package! Love the handwork on the books, and that house must be amazing.

1 Like

I am beyond excited to share pictures of @Kwality570’s splendiferous swap package. She spoiled me like crazy!

I was thrilled to get a monster-decorated journal for my “happy notes”. So adorable!

Then there was a crocheted coaster in a luscious red-orange color. She had seen it on my Pinterest and she made one for me!

I’m honestly not sure how she did the letter R. It looks to be acrylic and metal. (My husband already stole that for his computer area.)

She also sent this gorgeous, personalized tassel. I love its mix of colors and textures. Already installed on my favorite, well-loved (aka beat-up)
fall purse!

Do you see how she added the little metal tag with my username? So cool!

But the thing that made me squeal with glee, was this amazing wall-art piece. She says in its former life, it was a vintage clock that belonged to her grandparent.

I SOOOOO love it! The funky red paint, the detailed, cheerful monster in its porthole… I love every single thing about it! She intended it for my craft room, but it decided it wanted to be in my kitchen where more people would see it. So that’s where it is now.

Edited to add that my husband just noticed it and said he loved it. (And he is not always a fan of hand-crafted items, so that is high praise.)

I am beyond excited! Thank you sooooo much, @Kwality570 ! My package for you was mailed today, but the best item broke, so I fell back on Plan B. The broken item WILL be repaired and sent eventually, but even so, I got the better end of this exchange…
:heart:

8 Likes

Wow! That artwork in the old clock! Just :star_struck:

2 Likes

Oh that clock monster! Swoon!

2 Likes

The clock is AMAZING!

I also love the M journal…it is fabulous…I wish I could touch it!

3 Likes

The monster clock!!! Squeeee!

I love the “M” journal as well!

2 Likes

I got a lovely package from @Juju a few days ago that really brightened my day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She made this intricate beaded brooch/pin that reminds me of the ocean and jellyfish :blue_heart:

And an awesome art journal that has a velcro closure (why have I never thought of that?) as well as a brown lace tie. I love the lace, brown is not often beautified and I just love it!

The inside is embellished with the lace also and the pages are thick and sturdy, ready to be filled with all kinds of things :heart:

Thank you @Juju :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Very pretty, @Juju !

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’m happy you like it! The bead thing is a glue charm. You can take the pin and stick it in your glue and easily find your pin when you take it out. I knew you worked with paper, like me, so I thought you might would like it. I’m happy you do! :hugs:

2 Likes

Those are all really great! Those monsters are adorable! That clock! What a great idea! The purse charm is lovely.

I got a chuckle when @endymion said her “favorite, beat up fall purse”. Cause I look at the purse and it said “fossil” on it! :joy: I’m sorry! But that’s just to funny! :joy:. ( I know, my sense of humor is odd) lol

3 Likes

Thank you!

What a great idea, @Juju ! The pin charm…I am always wasting my sewing pins because I use them for glue and then can’t figure out where I put it or if I used it already, etc.!

The journal is lovely with the lace embellishments.

1 Like