Vader cross stitch

Omg wow thank you !! That’s so cool :star_struck: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats and welcome! What a fantastic piece of work. Can’t wait to see what you post next. :blush:

2 Likes

Wow that’s incredible

2 Likes

Your project is amazing and I’m glad it was picked as a featured project this week. :heart_eyes:

I haven’t picked up any cross stitch in a while. I have so many crafts I want to work on, but not enough time (or maybe I need more hands) to work on everything I want to do. This is making me think about doing another cross stitch project though. Maybe another biscornu :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you so much !! I totally get it, I too have a bunch of different types of projects going as well :sweat_smile: I’m great at starting them all, not so great with the finishing :joy::joy: but what is a biscornu??

2 Likes

It’s a weird pincushion basically. The HP one I made for a swap. It you search biscornu here on LC, you’ll find a few more I’ve made.

2 Likes

Cross stitched ?! Omg that is amazing work !!! Also LOVE HP !! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah. You make two squares the same size. Back stitch around each square, making sure you have the same number of stitches around. Then you whip stitch them together, starting on the corner on one square, and in the center of the other.

How neat !! I did a search and all of your work is so neat & beautifully made !

1 Like

Wow! Your persistence and hard work sure paid off. This is phenomenal and amazing! It’s like a confetti party! I applaud your perseverance. I don’t think I could have ever finished anything this huge!

2 Likes

Thank you so much !! I’m surprised myself I got it done :joy::sweat_smile: it’s my first real big project that I’ve actually completed

3 Likes

This is amazing!!! The colours, the sheer amount of work involved, and the theme. I love all of it :heart:

1 Like

I don’t do cross stitch but I like this! Nice colors and welcome to posting at LC! I’m still newish here and I love it!

3 Likes

Thank you so much !! It was tough :sweat_smile:

2 Likes