Valentine Card Swap 2023 - Gallery

darn you @curiousfae :rofl: I looked up those markers. now I want some.

I do not need more markers.

6 Likes

I have resisted the urge to try them. They look amazing.

I received from @Kwality570 - a card and a magnet.

Thanks Leann!

5 Likes

I mean, have you decided what you’re giving yourself for Valentine’s Day yet? Everyone should get themselves craft supplies for holidays :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I received from @geekgirl . It must have arrived Saturday but I missed it in the mailbox.

And yes, we went in the same direction, Carlee.

I will add the hearts to one of my journals. Thanks a bunch!

4 Likes

I have received more valentines!

From @geekgirl

Scrappy paper heart! With extra hearts! I think I’m going to hang them back to back in my craft room.
Btw, the envelope with the cat theme is just giggles.

From @curiousfae

The sentiment is exactly me! It came with a paper heart which commands me to open it. And… you and my husband would get along swimmingly. I get “secondhand” music through him. He has the expansive vinyl collection.

From @pioneer9

A sweet elephant is holding a special valentine just for me! The background has all these gorgeous lines made with a sparkly metallic pen, I think. It looks like the elephant is another layer, but it’s all on the same level (I keep touching it).

Thank you for the sweet valentines, ladies!

8 Likes

Recd from @Cindy

Beautiful stylized hearts using fabulous paper!
She also doodled a great geometric doodle heart on the inside. Thank you!

5 Likes

So many more cute cards!

I received my last card from @wittychild
Isn’t this little pop up card adorable? Here’s a photo from the front and inside.

6 Likes

All these cards are so amazing!
I got my final card from @irid3sc3nt. She sent me an utterly adorable kitty. Its exactly what i love, kitty cats. Its so adorable!

Thank you so much! It looks great on my wall!

6 Likes

I have received from two people …

@Smmarrt

@curiousfae … there was also an origami heart but I couldn’t make it look nice after opening to read the message

Thank you both

7 Likes

I received my first card… this watercolour beauty from @Whistlefish!

The colours, the quote…I love it all. Thank you! :heart:

7 Likes

I love the stamped words!

From @irid3sc3nt

The cutest retro valentine kitty ever!

I love it!

5 Likes

@irid3sc3nt where did you get those vintage kitties? They are so cute? The doylies really give the card an extra sweet vintage feel.

@Whistlefish - your soft water color is dreamy and the juxtapositioning of the stamped letters is perfect.

@curiousfae - that bear is divine! It reminds me of the Craft this in your style bear! Love his furry belly. You are the Queen of lettering! It’s an art all to itself, and is SO HARD! You brought your A game with these cards!

@Smmarrt - Love the masterboard work. Are the hearts sewn, or is that line work? Very pretty.

@wittychild - Wowza! That card is so cool! My mom was a teacher and the schools mascot was a hedgehog so I always appreciate those even more. Love the fold out style.

@cindy - It took me a bit to figure out the glitter part was cut out. It has a really cool 80’s vibe to it!

@pioneer9 - your animals are so sweet and amazing! I absolutely adore your style!

@geekgirl - love that scrappy style! The color palette is dramatic and cool. I love that you went with darker tones instead of brights. It really sets your cards apart.

@Kwality570 - You know how I feel about those monsters. I can never have enough in my life. The happy little heart magnet is adorable. It looks so pleased with itself!

3 Likes

I just bought a Cricut Joy and had to try it for this swap. Sort of felt like cheating so I added a doodle inside.

1 Like

I received my 3rd valentine today from @geekgirl and it’s fabulous! I love all the cute bits on the envelope too, plus two bonus scrappy hearts :heart:

Thank you!

3 Likes

@gozer I’m pretty sure the cats are from an Alphastamps collage sheet.

1 Like

@geekgirl made me this beautiful scrappy mixed media masterpiece! With two additional hearts…which will totally be made into Happy Mail. :slight_smile: Thanks @geekgirl!!

@pioneer9 made me this FABULOUS dragon valentine! It’s so pretty and sparkly in person…did you draw the background lines individually?? So beautiful, thank you!

@irid3sc3nt made me this gaudy, victorian-esque Valentine and it makes my heart sing! For some reason, I just love over the top holiday things. Thank you so much!!

I knew who this card was from, even before I saw the name. It’s a @Kwality570 Monster original! He shall hang with my other Kwality monster! This card is top notch! The black and white stripes, the perfectly chosen washi tape, the amazing monster. Does he have a name and a backstory? (My other one did.) If not, I shall name and backstory him myself.

@Smmarrt made this fabulous scrappy heart valentine with the perfect sentiment: “I love crafty people.” :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you all so much! I love them!!

6 Likes

I did indeed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really. that’s incredible! I thought is was the pattern on the paper. I’m impressed.

2 Likes