Valentine Card Swap 2023 - Gallery

I received my last card from @Cindy !

It’s a glittery hearts card made using her Cricut then with a drawn heart inside. It’s very exuberant in color and style (is that a word for a card?)

Thank you!!

I have all my cards up on the mantle, they’re so full of love.

5 Likes

Bear with me because this swap is difficult to track with all of the to and fro. It’s basically like tracking 50 individual swap packages!

These are the ones that I think haven’t been received yet. Please correct me if I am wrong.

@wittychild needs to receive from @pioneer9 and @geekgirl
@Whistlefish needs to receive from @chameleonhound
@geekgirl needs to receive from @wittychild
@pioneer9 needs to receive from @wittychild

2 Likes

Look just above your last message, @irid3sc3nt posted the card I sent her.

You may have meant I need to receive from her and I just did.

2 Likes

Perhaps these are backwards? I received 3, and someone else has yet to receive one of the three I sent.

2 Likes

Yes. It is unfortunately backwards. Fixing now. :slight_smile:

I thought I had received all my cards and hadn’t checked my mail in several days.

I received from @wittychild
Super cute! I love hedgehogs!

6 Likes

I also thought I’d received all my cards (apparently I can’t count to six?), and received from @wittychild yesterday-- perfect timing! Apologies for the poorly-lit picture.

3 Likes

Just received my last card from @irid3sc3nt

3 Likes

I love those cute vintage kitties and those hedgehogs are adorable!!!

2 Likes

Oh man, for some reason I thought you had already received @Cindy! I’m sorry for posting my cards early.

2 Likes

@geekgirl’s card showed up today’s mail!

She also included a couple of beautiful scrappy-style hearts that shimmer in the right lighting. Thank you! :heart:

4 Likes

Not a problem because I forgot who was sending to me :smiley:

2 Likes

I received my final card from @Cindy and it is sparkly and fantastic with a lovely note and includes one of her signature zentangled hearts inside and……I can’t find it. I brought to my bedroom to photograph (best lighting in my apartment) and now it’s gone. I’m sure I’ll find it soon but I wanted to let you all know it’s been received. I’ll post a pic as soon as I locate it.

Apologies - I would lose my own head if it wasn’t attached!

FOUND!

Thank you all for your lovely creations!

3 Likes

Happy you found it.

2 Likes

Ooo, I like it. It looks like a mama heart and a baby heart. Aww.

2 Likes

Look what came yesterday!!! The envelope was a bit worse for the wear but this beautiful card from @chameleonhound now has a lovely spot in my desk! I wonder what adventures it’s been on. :upside_down_face: Thank you @chameleonhound !

7 Likes

It’s so cute! Glad it finally make it there.

Oh yay! I’m glad it made it!

That’s a juicy balloon! The coloring is really great. You made some very fun mice for your valentines, @chameleonhound!

1 Like

This is it… the final card! @pioneer9’s cheerful giraffe finally showed up in my mailbox.

I love the neon dots! Not a conventional Valentine’s colour scheme, but so cheerful.

Take a look at the postmark - it seems our respective postal systems really conspired to give it the leisurely, relaxed trip from Point A to Point B:

Thank you Valerie, and thank you @Kwality570 for organizing!

8 Likes