Victor Frog

the removable bloomers totally made him! So cute!

2 Likes

Oh gosh, I love him and his stripey shorts!

2 Likes

As a fellow frog, I 100% approve! You’re branching out in all kinds of ways lately and I love it! Victor looks great and the shorts are cracking. me. up!!!

2 Likes

The flippers are perfect lol :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ohmygsoh! Adorable!

I also love that he’s posing in the nasturtiums…some of my favourite flowers :wink:

3 Likes

He’s amazing! You did such a good job!

2 Likes

He is soooo cute. He just keeps popping up on my Pinterest feed and every single time I see him, I squeal becuase he’s just so adorable. I love that he’s lumpy and asymmetrical! That makes him special and even cuter.

3 Likes

I thought I loved him and then I saw him in his skivvies and knew I did. :heart: He is the cutest thing I have seen in a while. I love the shorts. Too cute and amazing job. I love the asymmetrical eyes too. This kid has a story and personality!

3 Likes

The shorts and the underwear! Love it!

1 Like

He turned out great! The underwear :laughing:

1 Like

Well done! I like his little expression. Are you going to make more clothes for him? I think it would be fun to dress him up.

1 Like

I just ordered this book this past weekend. I can’t wait to make my very own Victor plus some other cute critters from the book! Now I just need to go get some yarn in the proper colors. I’m going to go to the craft store on my lunch today to get some! Thanks so much for the inspiration. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have fun! There are sooo many animals in there that I want to make! XD

Super cute little friend!

1 Like

Wait, wait, wait, what book is this??

Animal Friends of Pica Pau!

2 Likes

Thank you! Rabbit trail, here I come…!

1 Like

I’m working on a duck from the sequel book right now! Both books are SOOOO cute!!

1 Like

Going on my wishlist!

1 Like

He’s wonderful!! :heart: :frog:

1 Like