Victor the Frog

Victor the frog’s pattern came from the Pica Pau pattern book. I bought it after being inspired by Victor that @roler created and posted way back in September 2020. Here’s her post. I finally got around to making this little guy. I started this weekend and just finished his shorts. He is slightly modified with shorter legs and whitey tighties instead of the polka dot boxers.

And the risqué underwear shot:

I can’t wait to make more patterns from the book. I love all of the cute patterns.

22 Likes

Too cute … Do you think the risqué shot should be blurred :joy:

5 Likes

Hahah! Good idea. His belly button was also showing. You never know. :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha omg your modifications are so darn cute!!! And YES, all of Pica Pau’s patterns are darling! Can’t wait to see more of yours! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So so cute! Love his underwear and it’s hilarious that you blurred it.
:rofl:

3 Likes

Hee hee! Blurry frog bellies! Love him!

1 Like

That’s so funny that you blurred him in his undies! I love the little belly button! He’s so cute!

2 Likes

I love that you blurred the risque shot!

1 Like

Oh my gosh, adorable! You know I clicked on that risqué shot, you know I did :smile:

1 Like

Great work! And nice whitey tighties! :slight_smile:

I also have the book, and now, after seeing your Victor, I kinda want to crochet something.

1 Like

He’s so cute! And the blurred shot? Perfection! Great idea @cindy!

2 Likes

Adorable!

1 Like

Bahahahaaaa! The blurred shot! For some reason in his underpants he resembles an old-time circus strongman! :muscle: :frog:

He’s just super cheery and cute.

1 Like

Well. Frog. So I had to come see. Viktor is super cute! You did great!

1 Like

Whew! Look at them drawers! Love it!

2 Likes

Just STOP! This is seriously adorable. Loving the undies!

1 Like