Vintage Halloween Swap 2020 Gallery

I really love the crochet bag…please post that separately with details!

The little vintage figures are just so cute…I especially love the cat!

1 Like

You got it!

3 Likes

Look what amazing Halloweeny treats. You made a haul. I love the crochet figures, perfect vintage vibes!

2 Likes

So cute! I’m especially in love with the plague doctor!

2 Likes

What a great start to the gallery! I love the pumpkin and cat stuffies especially.

1 Like

I JUST GOT DONE OPENING IT!! :gift: :bat:

The the stitching on the pillow is so NEAT and PRETTY! I love it! and I’m going to take the little cross stitch to work to decorate my cubicle. I’ll go through the paper goodies more carefully later today, I hastily ripped this open on my lunch break… :laughing:

I will have yours mailed in the next couple days, I am searching for the perfect little extra… mwahaha.

6 Likes

Yeah! So glad it got to you safe! I loved crafting for you.

2 Likes

OK, wow, I missed the Gallery being created, LOL. Still new to Lettuce Craft! Must bookmark…

2 Likes

LOL! No worries!

1 Like

All of these are lovely! I love the looms and her stitching is always impeccable!

Wow, I still have so much left to do, seeing the gallery was up made me recheck the send by date!

Amazing needlework in both packages! The cross stitch and the crochet work are all amazing.

1 Like

This is a lovely package. I especially love the pillow because it would live on my bed year round. :smiley:

1 Like

The pillow and the cross stitch are vying for favorite!

2 Likes

Beautiful pillow stitching…and that cross stitch is so unique and just full of fun details…love the little embellishments…

Do I also spy a couple of loomed potholders!?

1 Like

That pillow is beautiful!!!

1 Like

Oh, that punkin’-headed lady is so fashionable! Beautiful work, kittykill!

Prepare to be so jealous!
Lindy could not have made a better package for me. Everything is spot on and perfect.
First, the fun things. I love the 80’s and seeing these items sent me back
Troll, socks, and fang teeth!
IMG_4498
I had THIS EXACT bucket from a McDonald’shappy meal. How did she know???

Check out this kickass mask! The fabric is perfect for me

The sweetest wee kitteh in a pumpkin beautifully embroidered
IMG_4496
I get a Glowforge gift all my own! The detail on this does not translate well into pictures but believe me it’s outstanding

Her DAUGHTER (!!)! painted this for me. Could it be more perfect?!? I love crafty kids
IMG_4500
Yes, theres more! She sent 3 witchy stitcher patterns. Again, she must have ESP because I am working on a witchy stitcher pattern right now but don’t have any of these. Cant wait to stitch these up
IMG_4495
And are you ready for it?!? The piece de resistance! This beautiful, knock me dead bunting!
IMG_4501
And, aNd, AND it lights up!

Close up because it is just so beautiful!!!

This is by far my favorite swap every year!
Thanks for being an awesome partner!

6 Likes

Dude! The McDonald’s pail! That is so rad! I was telling my husband how much I loved the Halloween chicken McNuggets. LOL!

The bunting! Holy hell on a poptart! That is amazing!

1 Like

You guys! @CraftsUntold totally spoiled me! Check it out! Everything is so me! Thank you for being an awesome partner.

6 Likes

Holy moley! The crow is so lifelike and that doily! Wowza!
Love the fabric on the mask too
Great package!

1 Like