Vintage Halloween Swap 2020 Gallery

Post your ghoulish goodies here!

4 Likes

That little guy is yelling “trick or treat” about as loud as he can! :joy:

1 Like

I received from @bethntim I absolutely adore everything she sent me! Everything came in a super cute bag that reminds me of Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas!

I cannot wait to decorate for Halloween so I can display all these awesome new goodies! Thank you so much!! :jack_o_lantern:

9 Likes

Oh my goodness! Look at all that awesome stuff! Wow! Way to set the bar high! I can’t decide what is my favorite!

1 Like

I loved crafting for you, it was great having “free reign” to be creative!

1 Like

I Can’t wait for this gallery to fill up with all the Halloween goodness. I can’t believe we are near that time of year!

2 Likes

I really love the crochet bag…please post that separately with details!

The little vintage figures are just so cute…I especially love the cat!

1 Like

You got it!

3 Likes

Look what amazing Halloweeny treats. You made a haul. I love the crochet figures, perfect vintage vibes!

2 Likes

So cute! I’m especially in love with the plague doctor!

2 Likes

What a great start to the gallery! I love the pumpkin and cat stuffies especially.

1 Like

I JUST GOT DONE OPENING IT!! :gift: :bat:

The the stitching on the pillow is so NEAT and PRETTY! I love it! and I’m going to take the little cross stitch to work to decorate my cubicle. I’ll go through the paper goodies more carefully later today, I hastily ripped this open on my lunch break… :laughing:

I will have yours mailed in the next couple days, I am searching for the perfect little extra… mwahaha.

6 Likes

Yeah! So glad it got to you safe! I loved crafting for you.

2 Likes

OK, wow, I missed the Gallery being created, LOL. Still new to Lettuce Craft! Must bookmark…

2 Likes

LOL! No worries!

1 Like

All of these are lovely! I love the looms and her stitching is always impeccable!

Wow, I still have so much left to do, seeing the gallery was up made me recheck the send by date!

Amazing needlework in both packages! The cross stitch and the crochet work are all amazing.

1 Like

This is a lovely package. I especially love the pillow because it would live on my bed year round. :smiley:

1 Like

The pillow and the cross stitch are vying for favorite!

2 Likes

Beautiful pillow stitching…and that cross stitch is so unique and just full of fun details…love the little embellishments…

Do I also spy a couple of loomed potholders!?

1 Like