Vintage Halloween Swap 2020 Gallery

That pillow is beautiful!!!

1 Like

Oh, that punkin’-headed lady is so fashionable! Beautiful work, kittykill!

Prepare to be so jealous!
Lindy could not have made a better package for me. Everything is spot on and perfect.
First, the fun things. I love the 80’s and seeing these items sent me back
Troll, socks, and fang teeth!
IMG_4498
I had THIS EXACT bucket from a McDonald’shappy meal. How did she know???

Check out this kickass mask! The fabric is perfect for me

The sweetest wee kitteh in a pumpkin beautifully embroidered
IMG_4496
I get a Glowforge gift all my own! The detail on this does not translate well into pictures but believe me it’s outstanding

Her DAUGHTER (!!)! painted this for me. Could it be more perfect?!? I love crafty kids
IMG_4500
Yes, theres more! She sent 3 witchy stitcher patterns. Again, she must have ESP because I am working on a witchy stitcher pattern right now but don’t have any of these. Cant wait to stitch these up
IMG_4495
And are you ready for it?!? The piece de resistance! This beautiful, knock me dead bunting!
IMG_4501
And, aNd, AND it lights up!

Close up because it is just so beautiful!!!

This is by far my favorite swap every year!
Thanks for being an awesome partner!

6 Likes

Dude! The McDonald’s pail! That is so rad! I was telling my husband how much I loved the Halloween chicken McNuggets. LOL!

The bunting! Holy hell on a poptart! That is amazing!

1 Like

You guys! @CraftsUntold totally spoiled me! Check it out! Everything is so me! Thank you for being an awesome partner.

6 Likes

Holy moley! The crow is so lifelike and that doily! Wowza!
Love the fabric on the mask too
Great package!

1 Like

Yay! So glad you like everything!

1 Like

That crow is so you!

So glad you liked everything @bethntim I had a hard time sending that troll doll :laughing:

1 Like

Oh wow! Such great packages!

1 Like

Wow! Great package. And that doily, incredible. Way back (maybe the first vintage Halloween swap on the site who shall not be named) I received a witch doily. It’s still one of my fave Halloween items to put out every year.

4 Likes

Oh my Halloween goodness. I love this SO much! Meet Padraig Pum’kin.! His hat comes off so you can turn on the light. Seriously, have you ever seen anything cuter? image|669x499

In addition, Marionberries also sent some extra lights, some cones and some yummies. The lights are very clever. I have never seen these; but, I know I will enjoy using them in future makes! Each one is completely self contained. The cones will also make something wonderful in the future. The candy corn (my fave Halloween candy) is perfect. I do WW, and cannot be trusted to buy a whole bag of this, very excited to get just the right amount, so I can indulge without overindulging.

6 Likes

I love love love Padraig! He kicks major halloween booty! And I like the portion control of candy corn. I can’t be trusted with them

Halloween in a box! What awesome spooky bits. The buntic is so perfect!

1 Like

I’m happy you love him. I had to order a Spoonflower sample for the kilt and then eeek! out enough for his costume. And he was an excuse to order those lights. Lots of uses for little led lights! I’ve had those cones for years and have always had big plans to create with them…so Padraig created a reason. I still have a box of cones in a variety of sizes.
Ps I ate the rest of the candy corn…what a sacrifice!

2 Likes

I love those cones. I used to make pop-upnpuopets with them.

His hat! Such a clever idea.

Guys. KarenLouiseM spoiled me rotten!!! I am just floored with the amazing creations she made for me!! I’m going to set it up tonight to take pictures in the morning. It’s so smoky and gross out right now that the pictures I have taken really don’t do them justice.

2 Likes

@Audania sent by broomstick a little witchy wonder. She’s flying through the starry night sky over the moon! I love the wrapped double hoop and the moon makes me happy. The witch is so cute with her broomstick and pointy hat. I love her. She’s a great addition to my Halloween decorations. Thank you, thank you. P.S. She also honored my “no extras”. Thank you, space is limited in my small house.

The Man in the Moon!

5 Likes

That witch is so great!

Very cute!!! The hoop is so original- never seen that before!