Vintage Halloween Swap 2020 Gallery

Since the swap is officially over I am going to share what I sent to my partner @SonjaBoo.

The main piece was this moon decor with a little star friend. I sewed them with fabric then painted over them. I was initially going to make this a stronger Halloween theme but as it evolved I opted to not to allow for it be displayed year-round.

I also sent these two ceramic magnets and a little painted fabric pumpkin pin that I made.

Last, but not least, was this bunting. I love these fabrics that I found and really enjoyed mixing them up together.

I really enjoyed this swap. Thank you!
Until next yearโ€ฆ

5 Likes

That moon and star is absolutely stunning!

1 Like

The moon and start are incredible!

Thank you for posting pics, artsycandace! I apologize for the delay โ€” my week has been crazy.

Proof that I absolutely adore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: what artsycandace sent:

I am obsessed with the moon and star. Obsessed. And the magnets are already on the fridge, the pumpkin pin is ready to be worn and the banner will be hung as soon as I can convince Mr. SonjaBoo that it is Halloween time. Thank you so much for such a beautiful swap! :heart::jack_o_lantern::skull::ghost:

3 Likes

So very happy you enjoyed everything! :ghost:

I love the moon and star!

Yay!!! I wanted to keep that banner because I love the fabric but it used up my last bits. lol
I am really pleased that you like everything. :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Love the moon and star but especially the banner! I have a special place in my heart for those :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the little domino book!

The moon and star are gorgeous!

1 Like