Vintage-style Berry Season Pillow Covers

We had a pair of pillows for our camper (that get plenty of off-season use, as well) that were in need of slip covers. They’re 13"x18".

The fabric was a fat quarter bundle from JoAnn’s and delightfully kitschy. I used the economy square quilt block to showcase these cute prints. The mid-century farmhouse aesthetic that resulted will be a perfect accent to our Summer camping trips.

They have an envelope-style back. The front panel is quilted, and I did French seams.

In-process:

24 Likes

I love them, I love how you made the block bigger into these fab cushions

1 Like

They are so great. And bright! The thumb looks neon. They are amazing.

1 Like

So summery, love them!

1 Like

They are super cute and so look like summer!

1 Like

Thank you!

What a cheery pair of covers! They are lovely!

1 Like

So sweet!

1 Like

This looks like a sunny day on a pillow. Love the fabrics you chose!

1 Like

Thank you! I am so looking forward to warmer and brighter days.

1 Like

I love these so much! You chose the perfect blocks to show off those fabrics.

1 Like

The vintage-y, summertime-funtime, country charm of these is downright bountiful!

3 Likes

I love these so hard. The colors are fabulous and the design is so sweet.

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! It wouldn’t be Summer without berries. :heart_eyes::drooling_face::strawberry::cherries:🫐:apple:

Berry picking is a family tradition every Summer. We live right down the road from a huge farm - so we get farm-fresh asparagus, strawberries, and raspberries every year. We also get together with family and friends to pick blueberries and apples later in the season.

2 Likes

So yummy!

1 Like

Love the kitsch, love the envelope back (let’s be honest-that’s the only way to go), and love the French seams! You definitely delivered on this one!

2 Likes

These are so happy and fun! I’m sure they’re going to be well loved in the camper!

1 Like

Nicely done. i love pillow covers. You can really change a room or the mood of a room with them. These look great.

3 Likes

Quite lovely!

2 Likes

Love them! The seed packet fabric is so adorable

1 Like