Weekend ATC Blitz Challenge #2!

@Phizzychick! How good to see you!

Also, I love those pants too. Great advice for right now. I’ll see if I can find a pair.

I made another chevron card that is in the style of my other dual purpose cards.

7 Likes

Seriously, I’ve never talked so much about tp in my life! We’re going to need some before long… Guess it would be wise to order now. Amazon, you say? Lol

1 Like

Lol! Actually, I haven’t ordered TP from Amazon, but it speaks to the TP shortage and how much we rely on Amazon even moreso now.

My four in order reading left to right.
1/6 chevrons 2/6 fortune cookie fortunes
3/6 put a hat on it 4/6 the earth

8 Likes

I like the cactus with a hat a lot.

If you gave a cactus a hat, you’re never getting it back :grin:

6 Likes

:laughing: That’s for sure!

4/6 My Earth card

And my 4 cards so far…

11 Likes

I agree on both points! :smiley:

And, @Phizzychick, it’s nice to see you on the boards again! I just thought of you yesterday when I opened up my awesome frog box from our swap so long ago. I use it to store my stamped greeting cards.

1 Like

My chevron (1/6) seems to have turned into a somewhat blobby spider… image

8 Likes

Lol funny

1 Like

Here’s theme #5, everyone’s favourite :slight_smile:

It is so much fun coming on and seeing everyone’s cards! And really nice to see you on here @Phizzychick

2 Likes

Theme 2/6 Fortune Cookie

Theme 3/6 Add a hat

10 Likes

5/6 and another in my dual purpose set
Somewhat snarky. More a play on words, but close enough.

7 Likes

Oh so many gorgeous and funny cards! You are all really brightening up my Monday morning!

4/6 earth - Pandatlas …

12 Likes

I love him!

1 Like

Pandatlas! Brilliant!

I have GOT to get working…

1 Like

@Phizzychick good to see you around…your artwork is always so lovely and inspiring…my sister and I have moved and one of the first things we hang in our homes is the art work we bought from you years ago for each other! ha ha

Everyone…loving how each of your personalities and talent show in this little gems…

3/6 Add a hat

Gel print background, Dina Wakley stamp, star stickers and scrapbook paper hat with rick rack embellishment

10 Likes

4/6 The Earth

8 Likes