Weekend ATC Blitz Challenge #2!

2/6 Fortune cookie fortunes

Still playing around with the ATCs for themes #3 & #4 because they don’t look right to me.
And I’m mulling the snarky theme :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I have my themes 4 & 5 planned out, but I’m waiting for #6 so I can gather all of my supplies at once :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds like a plan!

1 Like

It’s mostly because I’m feeling lazy today :laughing:

2 Likes

Here we go with theme #6!

I’ll compile the list of 6/6 artists tomorrow morning so you’ve got the evening to get your cards posted :slight_smile: The random draw will be done tomorrow night, everyone who posts their set of cards (however many you get done) with an ATC tag tomorrow will get an extra entry!

1 Like

5/6 Snarky

9 Likes

I am so far behind!! I love all the cards! I worked 12 hours today… our town was hit by a F3 tornado last night… if you look up Jonesboro, you can see the destruction… thankfully due to self isolation, no one was killed. Not sure if I will get them all done in time… but I decided to hang my hat on it… 3/6

7 Likes

oh my gosh, glad you are ok!

Haha haha. I love it

Love it! :laughing: That would be most excellent on a greeting card :wink:

Having said that, you might wanna blur part of that image in case we offend some folks (well that and because we have a few young ones in this community).

How terrifying…glad you are alright.

3/6 Add a hat!

Yay…the last theme has been announced.
I hope to finish everything tonight, but I keep getting distracted :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

@LindaP Sooooo glad you are ok!

And, 6/6 finishing my dual purpose card set!

Edit: off to create separate post.
own post here

9 Likes

4/6 A washi tape Chevron and Fortune cookie fortune

The Earth and Put a Hat on it

9 Likes

Loves2expiment Not sure why I would want to blur anything??? Confusion here… if you were talking to me…

If you look at the upper right hand corner of her post, it shows she was not talking to you…:smiley:

You can also click on who she was pointing to to see what comment she thought should be blurred :smiley:
I know you are still learning how this site works, so hope this helps!

btw–glad you and the townfolk are ok…how scary for you all!

1 Like

I never knew that about the right hand! Thanks!!!

1 Like

I really love your earth card.

1 Like

4/6 Snarky (I’m out of order - waiting for paint dry)

Magazine ad and TH Snarky stickers

8 Likes

No worries…my response was for LuckyXIIICreations.

1 Like